PLEBA Girls Party - we do U2 around the world

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Blimey! You started it! Oh well - Here's hoping you get away with it! :ohmy:

I want to do it everywhere i can! :ohmy:

Go&see U2 in concert that is, of course! :evil: :tongue:

Rite Wild! I'll do that then! Come togethar! :giggle:

Rite well i'm off just as Wild is too so nite everyone from a very Bonnie Scotland! :wave: :)

I'll be here at around half 9 tom nite Wild, just so you can hold off til then!! :giggle:

Tata then! :wink:

Fly you are so not getting B all to yourself! We will have to share him! :wink: :drool:

You guys are such a bad influence on me though! I went to town to get a coffee at starbucks, cuz someone mentioned starbucks earlier. I ended up getting my nose pierced as well! :giggle: It looks so cute with a little diamond stud.

Russty Cat said:
Fly you are so not getting B all to yourself! We will have to share him! :wink: :drool:

You guys are such a bad influence on me though! I went to town to get a coffee at starbucks, cuz someone mentioned starbucks earlier. I ended up getting my nose pierced as well! :giggle: It looks so cute with a little diamond stud.

:ohmy: Oh didn't know you were there Russty! Come in and join the fun. I won't bite....B might though :drool:

Your nose pierced! Did it hurt? I've been with two friends to get that done and it looks so painful when it's done! I'm scared...

Except I am man enough to get a tattoo :eyebrow: Figure that one out :wink:

Hi Drea & Weldy :wave: :hug:

Fly I talked to the girl who did the piercing about it first. She assured me that it didn't hurt anymore then getting the cartilage done in my ears, which I had a few years ago. Its since healed up. I also give myself shots usually a couple times a week. I have to use these damn huge needles and do it in the muscle in my thigh. I don't think anything can top that pain. LOL

I did alot of deep breathing, closed my eyes, and just tried to relax. I was amazed it was over in like 10 seconds and it didn't really hurt at all. Its a bit sore now, but nothing worse then having a bruise or something. My leg is more sore where i did the shot yesterday.

I would really love to get a tattoo, but because of my health problems its just not a good idea. So this was the comprimise.

Russty Cat said:
Hi Drea & Weldy :wave: :hug:

Fly I talked to the girl who did the piercing about it first. She assured me that it didn't hurt anymore then getting the cartilage done in my ears, which I had a few years ago. Its since healed up. I also give myself shots usually a couple times a week. I have to use these damn huge needles and do it in the muscle in my thigh. I don't think anything can top that pain. LOL

I did alot of deep breathing, closed my eyes, and just tried to relax. I was amazed it was over in like 10 seconds and it didn't really hurt at all. Its a bit sore now, but nothing worse then having a bruise or something. My leg is more sore where i did the shot yesterday.

I would really love to get a tattoo, but because of my health problems its just not a good idea. So this was the comprimise.

Ah sounds like you were very prepared! Glad to hear it didn't hurt that much. I have the cartilage done in my right ear and I didn't think that hurt excessively...but I dunno thinking about the nose just makes me squirm. :ohmy:

I almost wish I didn't get a tattoo, cause now I want another one. They are so addicting those little buggers :wink:

Embarrasing side story to it all:

While she was doing my nose she made this strange Hmmm noise. I was like "What?" She said "do you realize you have this very large bruise mark thing on the side of your neck?" I didn't even bother to look at myself before I left the house. Just threw on clothes and left.

So I go look in there huge mirror and sure enough I have this really big ass welt on my neck. She asked me what it was from, that it looked like a big old bite mark. So after I turned bright red I confessed that it was a bite mark. The tattoo artist who was working on someone else started laughing his ass off. He said "Well I take it your man likes to mark his property!" I wanted to crawl in a hole and die!!! :mad:

We don't do hickeys and stuff like that, but for some reason Mr. Cat thought it would be funny to bite me last night. So now I have this huge bite mark on my neck and no hair at all to cover it with. :giggle: Oh well I'm sure I will be the talk of the town when I go to work at my daughters school on Wednesday. :|

FlyYourKite said:

Ah sounds like you were very prepared! Glad to hear it didn't hurt that much. I have the cartilage done in my right ear and I didn't think that hurt excessively...but I dunno thinking about the nose just makes me squirm. :ohmy:

I almost wish I didn't get a tattoo, cause now I want another one. They are so addicting those little buggers :wink:

Where is your tattoo and what is it? I've heard they are very addicting. My brother has 14 or 15 of them now. I'm so jealous.

Russty Cat said:

Where is your tattoo and what is it? I've heard they are very addicting. My brother has 14 or 15 of them now. I'm so jealous.

A bite mark! :drool: That is a funny story indeed!

I'll take a picture of my tattoo cause I have nothing better to do right now. :wink: Gimme one sec.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom