PLEBA Girls Party - we do U2 around the world

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
VintagePunk said:
We should synchronize our watches, and carry out our attacks at the same time. And then later, as we're sitting in our respective jail cells, we can mentally give each other a high-five. :wink:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: a mental high-five

sounds worth jail time to me:wink: of course in VT headbutting may be legal:hmm: I'll have to look into this....

VintagePunk said:
But on the bright side, I can headbutt to fill in the spare time. That'd be almost as good. :D

you could probably get a job doing that at the local bar/roadhouse/shanky shack..

Oh, and about the With or Without You think, don't want to get your hopes up...they don't play it at every show. Usually the last night in any city seems to have more setlist variation, so that'd probably be your best chance at seeing it.

Is you mom going with you?

Dismantled said:

like a headbutt hooker....except it would be better than sex....its getting to headbutt people for money:lmao:

We could set up a headbutting house...females could work it during their PMS time...men could come in and pay to be headbutted. Damn, this is sounding better all the time, and could potentially solve VT's employment problems. :lmao:

VintagePunk said:
Oh, and about the With or Without You think, don't want to get your hopes up...they don't play it at every show. Usually the last night in any city seems to have more setlist variation, so that'd probably be your best chance at seeing it.

Is you mom going with you?

yeah...I knew they wern't playing it thats why I got excited. I saw them do it the last time I went..it was actually disapointing:( but still good:drool:

yeah..my mom got me into U2 when I was small...she is a huge fan and has never seen them...so we surprised her with a GA ticket for saturday also!! She is so excited....I actually thought she was going to cry...one of the thing she has wanted to do in her life was to see U2.....(she never thought that would happen) and now it is:D

mom:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

VintagePunk said:
Awww, that rocks that she is getting to go!!! Let us know what she thought! :)

It's my first time seeing them, too, and i'm beyond excited...

cool! you should be beyond excited...it will change your life!!!!!!!

ugh..I got to get started on dinner VP..it was great talking to you. I hate to go:madspit:

VintagePunk said:
I need to shwer (been doing yard work today) and then find myself some grub, too...take care, and when it all gets to be too much, remember our headbutting thing. :lmao: :hug:

always remember the headbutting thing:lmao: talk to you later:)

Rite you are Wild, as i see you only have 11 to go&I have 25!

Hi VP! Missed you these past days&i like to keep hearing ruffs' stories but will she be back here before heading out to Sicily?

Sorry i just missed Dis! :(

Susan, Wild, I was just telling Bri the other day that I really, really miss you guys!!! Seems to rare these days that we're all on at the same time. :sigh:

But, happy to be with you both now, and it sounds like we're going to have a party, what with all the coming, and celebrating. :wink: We just need to get Bri here, and Dis back!!

Susan, I didn't really get to talk to her yesterday...when calling from a concert, it's so loud that you can't really talk. I can hear her a bit if she yells, and I don't think she can hear me at all...but she told me a girl was brought up for Mysterious Ways, but that she wouldn't really dance (shy?)...next he did WOWY and kept her up there...was singing to her, inches from her face :combust: then he had her sit on stage, and then before the end of the song, got her up, kissed her hand, and led her back to security, who helped her down. :heart:

Talked to her more on Friday though...she's returning home today, and will be leaving for Italy on the 29th.

OMG
3.gif
3.gif

3.gif
3.gif
3.gif
3.gif

13.jpg

5.jpg

VP! :hug: That's lovely of you to say that about us - yep, i was thinking the same myself that it has seemed like we haven't really been on at the same times! :scream: :no:

About ruff - Yeah, was just reading about the latest girl being up there for 2 songs!!! :ohmy: :combust: :hyper: :faint:

I knew she left on the 29th, but wondered if she'd be on here cos i remember her say that she won't be able to get to a comp that much for a few month&it's going to drive her bananas!!!!

Imagine the withdrawal symptoms she'll have!! :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom