PLEBA girls party-we do a good Bono!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
WildHoney said:
VP Good luck
1.gif
:hug:

Thanks Wild! :hug: Not really looking forward to delaying graduation, but if waiting for fall means better results (and the possibility of my study being published in a psychological journal :hyper: I'll wait. :)

Hi Jules! Has your head cleared yet from the shock of meeting Bono? :lol:

VintagePunk said:

So McGill's still a possibility?? *visions of a Bri/VP/Mucca/DG road trip* :wink:

My dad's extremely supportive about it..it's actually kind of freaky how excited about it he is. It's my mom whose reluctant about letting me go. :shrug:

I have to decide soon too...ugh....:crazy:

Ok i'm going now. :wave:

susanp6 said:
It's just so crazy isn't it rustty to think of this like that - I mean i knew you live in California, but it hits you when you will be going to bed pretty soon&one of you girls logs on and says afternoon!

It's like the next day here! :huh:

Its is so strange. I had insomnia for over a year and I would be on the computer most of the night and would often chat with a friend who was in Australia at work. It was so strange to think of him sitting in his office when it was like 3am my time. It is one of the benefits though of the net, if your wide awake in the middle of the night, you can usually find someone someplace in the world for a chat. lol

Bye Mucca :D

Jules - I think you said that you found it difficult to put into words? Was it you who said that? It's like i've been reading so many peoples' stories that it's hard to keep up at times! :huh:

Sad_Girl said:
:banghead: My computer is being a pain in the butt tonight :mad:

Night ... everybody I missed while waiting for my computer to catch up !

Sad Girl I feel for ya. My puter gets really sluggish when I'm downloading or have to many screens open. I'm dying to get DSL so it wouldn't be such a problem.

First day I tried to meet him I got practically trampled on and almost knocked out by camera equipment...LOL! But when he got out of his car I couldn't breathe.... :drool: It's an amazing feeling seeing him for the first time. The 2nd time I met him, I couldn't speak and he ended up signing my book. The 3rd time I met him I asked if I could take a pic with him but he said he wasn't feeling good and I held out my hand and he held/shook it.:drool:

U2Girl1978 said:
First day I tried to meet him I got practically trampled on and almost knocked out by camera equipment...LOL! But when he got out of his car I couldn't breathe.... :drool: It's an amazing feeling seeing him for the first time. The 2nd time I met him, I couldn't speak and he ended up signing my book. The 3rd time I met him I asked if I could take a pic with him but he said he wasn't feeling good and I held out my hand and he held/shook it.:drool:

I didn't know you met him a 3rd time....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom