PLEBA girls party-we do a good Bono!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
susanp6 said:
VP!!!!!! :shocked: :lmao: :giggle:
Oral presentation!!!!!!

Oh and i just want to tell you CONGRATULATIONS for all of your very hard work!!!!!! Woo-hoo! Way to go! I always have HUGE admiration when anyone can achieve degrees!!!!! :bow: :bow:

Well-bloody done!! :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

Awww, thanks!! You girls are SO supportive, and it means so much to me!! :hug: :hug:

VintagePunk said:

Mucca, I just discovered the other day that my brother has a dvd burner. Once I get some of my school work out of the way, I can learn how to use it, and burn copies for you girls. :yes: :)

I don't think I'd be able to get them off you. My parents would freak out if they found mail for me from someone on the other side of Canada. :sigh::(

VintagePunk said:
OMG...watching DVD of U2 tv appearances - Grammys...Beautiful Day - Acceptance speech:

Edge: "...advances in science this year...the female orgasmatron..."
Bono: "He doesn't need that, I don't think"

:lmao:

:ohmy: Ok, being close is one thing... but that is just knowing waaaay too much about your neighbor :wink:

10.gif
Congrats VP; I never doubted you for a second!

Sad_Girl said:

:ohmy: Ok, being close is one thing... but that is just knowing waaaay too much about your neighbor :wink:

Hey SG! :hug:
I have a mini favor to ask....would it be possible to email me your fan fic trilogy? :D

Good afternoon everyone :D

VP who have you been pulling off? Do you always announce stuff like that. Haven't you ever heard its not nice to kiss and tell? ;) hehe

Seriously, congrats on your presentation going so well. :hug:

In case anyone is interested (I know I have a tendency to drone on about it, and that it can be boring) after today, I now have to go ahead to begin the research...which involves getting ethics clearance and setting up my surveys online...but I was advised not to start the study proper until the fall - the reason being that the participant pool is taken from introductory psych students, and for the summer, the pool of students is very small to choose from. In the fall, the numbers will be much greater, and (not to sound callous, but this is how research works) there is a greater likelihood of finding depressed students, which is what I need (new students in the fall tend to be depressed because they're away from family and loved ones for the first time).

So, for the next several weeks, I have to concentrate on ethics, and setting up the website so it's ready to go for fall.

Once fall comes, I have to select my participants, have them do the questionnaires, gather the data, analyze it, then do the write-up...which means graduation will be delayed by a term...but that's really no big deal. I'd rather have a good pool of participants to select from, meaning that my results will be more valid. And, in the meantime, I can finally get a job, and make money. :drool: Money = more U2 shows. :hyper: :lol:

Last edited:
Mucca said:

I don't think I'd be able to get them off you. My parents would freak out if they found mail for me from someone on the other side of Canada. :sigh::(

Awww, that's too bad. :( Do you have someone who would be able to receive them in the mail, and then pass them onto you? That's what Bri was thinking of doing...

Hi russty! :wink: It sounds so funny when you read Good afternoon! It's 20 past Midnite were i am!! :lol:

VP - I'd probably make a good participant since I'm entering the wonderful world of post-secondary in September and I'd be an even better participant if I leave home to go to McGill :huh:

More U2 shows....:drool::drool:

Mucca said:
VP - I'd probably make a good participant since I'm entering the wonderful world of post-secondary in September and I'd be an even better participant if I leave home to go to McGill :huh:

You got into McGill? Congrats! That's a great school! :applaud:

Hi to you too GG! I intend to email you back soon&i'm just being a lazy :censored: !

Mucca said:

Hey SG! :hug:
I have a mini favor to ask....would it be possible to email me your fan fic trilogy? :D

:hmm:
6.gif

Yeah, shouldn't be a problem. It'll take me a bit to put them together and everything. If I put them in a .doc file and attach it, would that work on your computer? I know not everyone has Word... Otherwise I will put it into a .txt, but it'll lose any formatting that way.

VintagePunk said:

Awww, that's too bad. :( Do you have someone who would be able to receive them in the mail, and then pass them onto you? That's what Bri was thinking of doing...

That does seriously suck ass! I know how you guys feel. My parents where just like yours when I was younger and they still give me crap about traveling to shows and talking to people from all over the world. My husband doesn't bat an eye though when packages come from all over the place. He thinks its cool that we all share the fun stuff with each other.

VintagePunk said:

Hmm...that could work...I should ask around :hmm:

Russty Cat said:
Good afternoon everyone :D

VP who have you been pulling off? Do you always announce stuff like that. Haven't you ever heard its not nice to kiss and tell? ;) hehe

Seriously, congrats on your presentation going so well. :hug:

Russty and GG...:hug: :hug: Like I said earlier, I couldn't wait to get home to tell you girls...you're all so supportive!! :) :)

And I don't generally kiss and tell. In fact, I won't say a word about my oral presentation to Bono. :sexywink: :lmao:

daygloeyes2 said:

You got into McGill? Congrats! That's a great school! :applaud:

I still need to wait for them to review my marks again. Housing is so expensive though and I don't have a scholarship. :huh:

Hi Mucca, DG, GG and Susan. :wave:

Susan I use to be so great at keeping track of what time it was in different parts of the world. Now that I have so many friends all over, I can never keep track. LOL I'm in California so its almost 4:30pm here.

Sad_Girl said:

:hmm:
6.gif

Yeah, shouldn't be a problem. It'll take me a bit to put them together and everything. If I put them in a .doc file and attach it, would that work on your computer? I know not everyone has Word... Otherwise I will put it into a .txt, but it'll lose any formatting that way.

I have Word so it should work.
Thank you so much SG! :hug:

My email: azn_pup168@hotmail.com

VintagePunk said:

Russty and GG...:hug: :hug: Like I said earlier, I couldn't wait to get home to tell you girls...you're all so supportive!! :) :)

And I don't generally kiss and tell. In fact, I won't say a word about my oral presentation to Bono. :sexywink: :lmao:

Damn VP! You beat me too it! I was hoping to give Bono an oral presentation some day, but I guess I'm to late now. ;)

It's just so crazy isn't it rustty to think of this like that - I mean i knew you live in California, but it hits you when you will be going to bed pretty soon&one of you girls logs on and says afternoon!

It's like the next day here! :huh:

Mucca said:

So McGill's still a possibility?? *visions of a Bri/VP/Mucca/DG road trip* :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom