PLEBA girls party-we do a good Bono!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
FlyYourKite said:

Excuse my ignorance and stupidity....what's the Yahweh girl moment?

You're not stupid :hug:

During the Vancouver 2 show, he brought a girl up on stage to sing to during Yahweh. She went for a kiss, but he politely refused. She kept trying to kiss him, and he kept refusing her advances.

daygloeyes2 said:

You're not stupid :hug:

During the Vancouver 2 show, he brought a girl up on stage to sing to during Yahweh. She went for a kiss, but he politely refused. She kept trying to kiss him, and he kept refusing her advances.

Oh poor girl. And poor Bono. That'd be really embarassing! Kinda funny how he'll willingly kiss people at times and then refuse at others. Oh silly Bono, can't you just kiss us all? :drool:

Fly - On the 2nd of the Vancouver shows, there was this girl on stage with Bono while he sang Yaweh&she was getting really heavy with him as if she were trying to snog him&she wouldn't stop pawing him! Bono danced with her but he apparently can be heard telling her "No"!

Damn it! my spanking smiley faces won't work!
4.gif

WildHoney said:
Whilst i was on the boring journey to work i thought of a question to ask you all:

If you worked in a Launderette and Bono brought in his washing would you be tempted to keep any items? If so what??

Ummm....better leave that one to the imagination. :shh:

But on a slightly less-stalkerish note, I'd most definitely keep a shirt with his cologne smell on it. Yum.

Good answer Fly! Yep, a shirt with his scent on would be lovely&then you could wear it&have his smell against you all the time!! :drool:

Well, i'm off for grub so be back in about half an hour! :wave:

I'm going with the trend here and heading out for some food before my oh-so-wonderful night class. Please think of me while the new setlist party is a swingin'. Thanks for the laughs ladies! :hug:

I just poked my head back in for a second and saw the stuff about the shirt... how do you guys do it? you always read my mind! There's a whole big thing about a dirty shirt in the fan fic chapter I just wrote but haven't posted yet!

It's just creepy! Get outta my head!

:wink:
oh well, you know what they say... warped minds think alike

I'm really going this time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom