Pleba Girls' Party - We Are A Wild Party (Rah Rah Ole!)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
And I've been lost in data :crack: I found the key to getting at the data I need, and I've been looking it over.

Approx. 600 ppl with 21 scores each that all have to be adjusted (cause in the world of the bdi, numbers can't mean what they're supposed to! Of course not! These numbers have to be recoded. Here, 1 = 0, 2 = 1, 3 = 2, and so on. :angry: So all these numbers need to be adjusted and added together for each of these people so I can figure out who I need. And the numbers as soooo tiny and squished together. :sad:

Looks like I have a long day ahead of me, girls. :crazy: I'd better get to bed. Night, Bri, SG, sweet dreams :hug: :clonelove:

:lol: I'm going down to the general TO area to visit VP and Sarah; see Sarah's Jazz Bands concert, hopefully we'll go into TO to see a play; though it looks like LOTR is the big attraction at the moment and VP is extremely ANTI-LOTR :lol:

and y'know, to see some of my other girls, too :flirt: Bri :sexywink:

yeah, TO is only about 8 hours drive time on the freeway from here, so it's a pretty nice vacation idea. It's a very cool city :up:

I'm also hoping to go to Jazzfest in New Orleans in April, but I don't know if I'll be able to swing that.

I'd like to get a group of U2 fans together and hit Memphis, too :yes:

I went to Memphis in Dec 2004 and loved it; it was also a really great city. Beale Street is incredible!

I've only been to Toronto twice, but I had a great time both times :yes:

I want to drive cross country someday :drool:

I would Love to have two or three months with nothing to do but drive around the continental US and Canada exploring :heart:

My family doesn't do much travelling at all, both sides of my family have deep roots in Michigan, mostly even within this very area of the state. My mom had never been out of the state until a few years ago when we got her to go to an amusement park in Northern Ohio.

I just started travelling, myself. I finally got sick of waiting around to have someone to go with. I've taken any opportunity to go with friends for small reasons, like my brother lived in Hawaii while he was in the Army and when he came home they shipped his car back to the mainland, but the closest they could get it was St Louis. so we drove down to St Louis to pick it up.

then we basically turned around and drove home :lol:

but trips like that can turn into a lot of fun :)

Back
Top Bottom