Pleba Girls' Party - We Are A Wild Party (Rah Rah Ole!)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have to go get all clean and pretty! :flirt: I'll be back after the shower for a little while longer before I'll have to hit the sack. :wave:

I hate having to go to bed so early on nights before clinical. I can never fall asleep! :angry:

FlyYourKite said:
Hi Sami! :hug: I'm so sorry to hear your grandfather passed so suddenly. :heart:

VP! :shame: Time's a wastin'! Gotta get some of that cookie dough into ya. :wink:

I'm indifferent to cookie dough. How sad is that? :|

See you Fly :hug:

I typoed and put Flu :uhoh:

Last edited:
~BrightestStar~ said:

Awww :cute:

Six hours?! :laugh:
I take it you are enjoying season one?

And chocolate is so much better than cookie dough :drool:

:lmao: I only have three hours left :sad: And please tell me to shut up if I get annoying about Dr. McDreamy (Patrick Dempsey) :lol: :reject:
:drool:

How are you all tonight?

sami0201 said:

:lmao: I only have three hours left :sad: And please tell me to shut up if I get annoying about Dr. McDreamy (Patrick Dempsey) :lol: :reject:
:drool:

How are you all tonight?

I feel like I should go out and rent it, now. :drool:

But I'm all happy that the final season of Six Feet Under is coming out soon. :hyper: :happy: And the Sopranos new season is supposed to start, too. :drool:

Hi Patti :wave:

it feels like I haven’t been here in a while. anything exciting been happening?

Yay, Drea!!! That is great--you're famous!!!

I just found the best thing I've ever found on the Internet...a video from this year's Westminister Dog Show featuring the judging of the pugs. My sister has two pugs that are my heart, so seeing all these furry babies in one place is just too cute!!! :love:

VintagePunk said:

I feel like I should go out and rent it, now. :drool:

But I'm all happy that the final season of Six Feet Under is coming out soon. :hyper: :happy: And the Sopranos new season is supposed to start, too. :drool:

Hi Patti :wave:

OMG you so should :combust: Besides it being an amazing show anyway, he is just the hottest most gorgeous thing walking this earth besides another select few :wink:

:faint: I had to tear myself away to study for a test :lol:

Bri you seriously should :drool: I've just started watching it like a month ago and I've never seen the first season so I'm all freaking out even though I know how it ends up :lol:

Back
Top Bottom