Pleba Girls' Party - We Are A Wild Party (Rah Rah Ole!)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
JezSnape said:
Well, if it's not too much bother, we could try that, and I'll tell you if it works or not. I have no idea what might go wrong, but I bet my computer could tell me... :huh:

It's not too much bother at all! You just need a special program to unzip .rar files, I don't think winzip will do it. If you don't have the program, it won't work. It's available at lots of download sites, though ( download.com, for example).

Just replied to your e-mail. :)

Night Wild!! :kiss:

Hi GG, and Bri... have I forgotten anyone? :hug:
Ok, VP, send it over, I think I have that zip program, I had trouble with some other files a while ago...

Drea said:
VP - checked the CBC site, it was the women who kicked US ass in curling today... the men lost 8-7 to Sweden in an extra end.

Our women lost to Sweden yesterday. :( We watched part of it last night.

Sweden. :angry:

Kidding, Jez. :wink:

Hiya Sara, Russty! :hug: Russty, did you ever solve your V-day gift dilemma?

Bri!! :hug: :clonelove:

JezSnape said:
We're great! Uhm, I had no idea we were playing curling today... :reject:

Canada beat Sweden 8-1 today in women's hockey ;) You should be proud though, the Swedes are the first team to score on the Cdn women :)

The only sport I ever watch is soccer. The World Championship and the European Championship. And I don't even cheer for Sweden :lol:
In the World Champ, I cheer for Brazil, and in the European I cheer for Denmark...

Wow, I need to get to bed like, right now...
Sorry ladies! I'll be back tomorrow. Or in a couple of hours, if I can get my ass out of bed in time...

~BrightestStar~ said:
Night GG :hug:
Sweet dreams!

Omg..I was watching a rerun of Jon Stewart and he was talking about the opening ceremonies :laugh:

I saw that last night!! :lol: Did you see the Cheney stuff, too??

Night Jez, I'm uploading now, and I'll send you the link when it's ready. :hug:

VintagePunk said:

No, I didn't. What happened? :(

I'd heard about the accident last night, but I didn't find out until today who it was. Last night while one of the girls in my year (in my programme) was crossing Cootes Dr on the way home, and she got hit by a salter truck. :( She didn't make it.
I didn't know her really well, but some of my friends did. It's awful, a lot of them found out from a rather...clinical...email from our director.

And then after I told mom, her response was "half the kids round there never pay any attention to the traffic, she shouldn't have been crossing against the lights" :|
She's so sensitive. She frustrates me so much sometimes.

*and her crossing against the lights hasn't been confirmed.

VintagePunk said:

Our women lost to Sweden yesterday. :( We watched part of it last night.

Sweden. :angry:

Kidding, Jez. :wink:

Hiya Sara, Russty! :hug: Russty, did you ever solve your V-day gift dilemma?

Bri!! :hug: :clonelove:

I didn't know what to get him. :shrug: So I got him a bottle of beer that is called a Kilt Lifter. According to my beer drinking friend they are really good. Two bags of chocolates and a card. He is so hard to buy for, for any holiday. Its a real pain in the bum.

I have a feeling I'm gonna get the usual candy and flowers. I jokingly mentioned the other day if I got a teddy bear there would be hell to pay. :laugh:

~BrightestStar~ said:

I'd heard about the accident last night, but I didn't find out until today who it was. Last night while one of the girls in my year (in my programme) was crossing Cootes Dr on the way home, and she got hit by a salter truck. :( She didn't make it.
I didn't know her really well, but some of my friends did. It's awful, a lot of them found out from a rather...clinical...email from our director.

And then after I told mom, her response was "half the kids round there never pay any attention to the traffic, she shouldn't have been crossing against the lights" :|
She's so sensitive. She frustrates me so much sometimes.

*and her crossing against the lights hasn't been confirmed.

I'm so sorry to hear that, that's awful!! :sad:

Hi Dazzled :hug:

Russty, I think that sounds great! :)

Back
Top Bottom