Pleba Girls' Party - We Are A Wild Party (Rah Rah Ole!)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
JezSnape said:
:ohmy: Found an old save file project link I had saved, and it's updated... I've never heard of half of these songs... "love you like mad" and "luminous times"...

Luminous Times (Hold on to love) is a b-side from the Best of 80-90 + B-sides cd :heart:

Love You Like Mad is from the HTDAAB sessions.

Oh, Drea, it occurred to me this morning, you've used this thread title before. :lol: Although with the number of threads we have, it's not surprising that we're repeating. :shifty:

I have "Love You Like Mad" as being from ATYCLB sessions - is my file name wrong?

Last edited:
VintagePunk said:
Oh, Drea, it occurred to me this morning, you've used this thread title before. :lol: Although with the number of threads we have, it's not surprising that we're repeating. :shifty:

I have "Love You Like Mad" as being from ATYCLB sessions - is my file name wrong?

:giggle: That occurred to me as a distinct possibility when I got home from work tonight... this is why I shouldn't start threads just before bed :lol:

I could be wrong about what it's from... maybe it's Smile I'm thinking about?

Drea said:

:giggle: That occurred to me as a distinct possibility when I got home from work tonight... this is why I shouldn't start threads just before bed :lol:

I could be wrong about what it's from... maybe it's Smile I'm thinking about?

You're better than me. I think in all this time, I've started maybe three threads. :lol: Someone's gotta step up to do it! :wink:

I have songs that say they're from the sessions from both albums. They were from the U2 Complete Ipod thingy...

Canada beat the US 11-5 in curling today :tongue:

Can't wait to see Canada vs US in hockey, men's and women's - We're. Gonna. Kick. Your. Ass!

Drea said:
Canada beat the US 11-5 in curling today :tongue:

Can't wait to see Canada vs US in hockey, men's and women's - We're. Gonna. Kick. Your. Ass!

:madspit: bring it on Canada:mad:

:wink:

curling:rolleyes: thats a sport?

Back
Top Bottom