Pleba Girls' Party - We Are A Wild Party (Rah Rah Ole!)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sad_Girl said:
:lol: I'm going down to the general TO area to visit VP and Sarah; see Sarah's Jazz Bands concert, hopefully we'll go into TO to see a play; though it looks like LOTR is the big attraction at the moment and VP is extremely ANTI-LOTR :lol:

and y'know, to see some of my other girls, too :flirt: Bri :sexywink:

<-- is pro LOTR... of course, I may not rate :wink:

When are you thinking of coming SG? *hopes not the weekend of May 13th...*

WildHoney said:
It sometimes go like that this time of night as our freinds accross the Atlantic are having their dinner/ getting in from work , doing homework etc

and we should be getting ready for bed :lol:

Time zones suck :yell: :rant: :madwife:

Yeah... Ah, well, I could be here for a while, I don't have to get up early tomorrow...

Anyone here who's got "Endless sleep"? Just thought I'd ask here before I make a fool of myself on the "Music on the internet" forum...

In honour of the day... :wink:

singingsmiley.gif
And it's late when we get home
But you don't like to use that word
It's just a house with a sign
That says "Please do not disturb"
And I know from today
March is just two weeks away
You shrug and you say,
"Valentine's is just another day."

- from "Last Kisses" by The Nields

Last edited:
Drea said:
Endless sleep or Endless Deep? If my cd player worked I'd YSI to you (if you meant Endless Deep ;))

:reject: I mean the U2 song... I've never heard about it before, so I have no idea... I guess I mean Endless Deep, then :lol:

VintagePunk said:

I'd never heard of it before that night, either. :)

glad it wasnt just me :lol:

I demand you finish your story, its good! :heart:

am not sure if it all sent though, had you written it up until he had just flwown back from ireland? my computer sometimes doesnt download texts fully so just wanna check :lol:

really going now

night girls :hug::heart:

VintagePunk said:

I'd never heard of it before that night, either. :)

glad it wasnt just me :lol:

I demand you finish your story, its good! :heart:

am not sure if it all sent though, had you written it up until he had just flwown back from ireland? my computer sometimes doesnt download texts fully so just wanna check :lol:

oh and in the leather day thread i think the 2nd pic down is so :drool: and :cute: lil Bono belly

really going now

night girls :hug::heart:

:wave: :hug:

I had a ridiculously hectic day today--emphasis on the word RIDICULOUS! I went to the freelance place where I catalog books, only to get a phone call from the place where I freelance write to be informed that there was an EMERGENCY in the office that only DIANE could fix! So, I had to schlepp into Manhattan, fix the problem, come back home...only to find I'd missed a phone call from the library where I work part-time...a co-worker couldn't make her shift and there was absolutely NO ONE ELSE who could work for her, could I call them?????!!!!!!

If I am so in demand, why aren't I rich?????

Hi everyone, wow, you all just tumbled in at the same time, did you? I was lost on the "music" forum... I have this dream about having everything with U2, absolutely everything...
VP, that would be great! Oh, and your story, loved it! I have a few questions and comments though, if you want to hear? Just wanted to check if I can just hit reply on my mail. The comments aren't appropriate here... :wink:

Jez, here is is

http://s57.you sendit.com/d.aspx?id=1GY0EC39JTX9114IU9KG0X1XC4

I'd love to hear your comments!Reply to an e-mail you sent? If so, I didn't get one from you. If not, you mean send my e-mail address again?

Diane! :hug: Sounds like a busy day. :)

No, I just meant that I wanted to ask you if that was your address. Sometimes I use someone elses (my mum's) mail when I send stuff out, 'cause she's always logged on...
Thank you, downloading as I post... I think it's done now!

JezSnape said:
No, I just meant that I wanted to ask you if that was your address. Sometimes I use someone elses (my mum's) mail when I send stuff out, 'cause she's always logged on...
Thank you, downloading as I post... I think it's done now!

Oh, okay. Yes, that's my e-mail address. I've been working with numbers all day, and my brain's kinda fried. :lol:

Dis, I've never heard of him. :reject:

:ohmy: Found an old save file project link I had saved, and it's updated... I've never heard of half of these songs... "love you like mad" and "luminous times"...

Back
Top Bottom