Pleba Girls' Party - We Are A Wild Party (Rah Rah Ole!)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
jobob said:

:Thinks of Officer whatshisname from South Park who always said "Nothing to see here!" when there was Something to See.

:lmao:

:p Officer Barbrady !!! :lol:

"Move it along, nothing to see here..."

Meanwhile cows are being turned inside out by aliens in the field behind him :laugh:

the rockin edge said:
nbc just used Pride in their olympic highlights of today :drool:

it's the one good thing about their coverage so far :tsk:

What about the speedskating gold medalist who's donating his Olympic medal-winning bonus to the fund for children's sports in Third World and war-torn nations? Best thing about these games so far, IMO. :up:

jobob said:

What about the speedskating gold medalist who's donating his Olympic medal-winning bonus to the fund for children's sports in Third World and war-torn nations? Best thing about these games so far, IMO. :up:

oh that's very cool :up:

and yet i wonder if a non-american athlete did a similar thing if we would hear aything about it

but i meant the tv coverage here, which is below awful

:hyper:

the British curling team is doing well:wink: <----only medal hope i think :laugh:

in the combined downhill skiing event today, on the last run the next to last guy (Croatian) comes down and gets into 2nd place (leaving an unknown american in 1st) and the commentators were going mad for the american but the camera went to the Croat who was so thrilled to just be getting a medal & the american came over to him and they were laughing together and congratulating each other. that was one of the best moments i've seen so far :up: too bad it was almost completely lost by the NBC commentators :tsk:

oooo, that could be good:drool:

:shifty: for cheering i mean :shifty:

although during a world cup game, you could probably cheer as loud as possible in the same room as me and i may well not even notice:wink:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom