PLEBA girls party-WARNING: going after Bono will get you tasered by VP!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sad_Girl said:

OMG! that's it! I have my answer!
8.gif

I can get 'Larry' tattooed on one and 'Adam' on the other! Then I just have to remember which side of my shirt to pull down/lift up depending on whose attention I have!

:shifty: What? :D

:lol: Very clever SG!!

Hope you don't ever screw up which side you pull down though :lmao:

Sad_Girl said:

They're just called 'sims' :D and I'd say between seven and twelve minutes, once I get the game up and running. But I can't run it while I'm online :madspit:

It's a tough decision, I tell you :scratch: "Pleba or Sims?"
:wink:

Maybe you shouldn't chat as much, missy. :shame:

:lol: :hug:

FlyYourKite said:

:lol: Very clever SG!!

Hope you don't ever screw up which side you pull down though :lmao:

:adam: hey! That says Larry!
:larry: Heh heh... that's right! Wait a minute! The one on the left says Adam!

"The one on the left is over my heart Adam" :flirt:

OMG there's something seriously wrong with me :lmao:

dazzledbylight said:
Hi russty.....:hug:
<reading back from an older thread>
:no: :shame: never, never ever again burn records without proper ventalation , if ever at all....:yuck: :holdsnose:

LOL Dazz trust me I learned my lesson.

VP the tat is doing good now. It really doesn't hurt more then a very light sunburn now. Its actually not really painful, just kind of irritated. But honestly I will do it again in a heartbeat. I'm thinking now that I would like to add four more. One on my other lower leg, one on my chest, my left shoulder blade, and possibly my lower back.

SG if you do get those tattoos I'm definetly hanging out with you to see the expressions on Lardences face when he sees it. :laugh: I can see him now three shades of red.

:wink:

FlyYourKite said:

Yeah. They scare me though :sad: I want to hide.

Perhaps I should turn off my computer :hmm:

:hug:

only scared if it's rreaslly bad and I'm out in a park that I'd have to run for somekind of safety but where??? if there's only trees around.. which why i don't usually go into park if itgoing to be a serious thunder-boomer.. in the urban scape of the city you can usually duck into some shop/apt biulding etc or subway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom