Pleba Girl's Party - U23D now popping out Down Under

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
What excellent timing for such an excellent thread title! :applaud:

:yippie:

:crack:

Midnight screenings on weekdays... we must suffer for our fandom!! :wink:

:drool: :combust: etc...

RegularBonoFan said:
Hmm.. I would've thought our Aussie posse would've burned the thread down by now. Maybe they're all still recovering : wink:
I see you changed your coffee maker clock :lol:

I went straight to bed after I got home :reject: I'm going to be late to work as it is!

:hyper: :drool: :combust: :yippie: :applaud: :ohmy: :combust:

It was good. :D

Going again Saturday...

Alisaura said:
What excellent timing for such an excellent thread title! :applaud:

:yippie:

:crack:

Midnight screenings on weekdays... we must suffer for our fandom!! :wink:

:drool: :combust: etc...

:wave:
I went too but had the forsight to get the day off :up:

IT WAS FABULOUS
Jen and I got our pics taken with the singer from the cover band, it was slightly exciting and made me feel like a giggly schoolgirl. I'm sure it was nothing to do with the super strong drinks that were served :drunk: :shifty:

Alisaura said:
:hyper : :drool : :combust : :yippie : :applaud : :eek:hmy : :combust:

It was good. :D

Going again Saturday...

:giggle: Bet I can tell you what parts you may have enjoyed... over PM :wink:

<-- saw the movie... a few times :giggle:

I wonder if they are going to release this on DVD.

Guess what Drea.....I'm getting a premium! I sent off a money order on Monday so i figure it should kick in the middle or end of next week. I can't wait. I finally get to figure out all the buttons.

Yay! :D

I doubt it'll be released on dvd until they figure out some way to get the 3D technology to work :lol: There is, however, talk elsewhere in the forums about a possible Red Rocks dvd release sometime this summer :pray: :drool: *wants her first viewing of Red Rocks to be on dvd*

Btw, just a word of advice once you get premium - Mr Pussy's is not for the faint of heart, and you definitely *don't* want any kidlets around if you decide to go there... :wink:

:ohmy: That sucks! :hug: I feel bad, especially when I've seen it...4 times? *counts mental images of LAPOE* Yep, 4.

I have Electrical Storm stuck in my head. I love that song. I'd listen to it if I hadn't fried my iPod! :scream:

:yes: They played Love And Peace Or Else. If they'd played ES, it would've been awesome, but it was a very short concert-movie. Come down to Salt Lake. It's been playing here for ages. And now it's playing alongside Shine A Light, the new Strolling Bones movie. A musicophile's dream double feature!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom