Pleba Girl's Party - U23D now popping out Down Under

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm good....try some tea with a teaspoon of honey in it....tastes pretty bad but works really well..

I'm waiting for my premium to kick in.....I mailed off my money order on Mon so I figure end of next week or so.

If nothing else I won't have to wait so long to post..

dianepm said:
I'm good....try some tea with a teaspoon of honey in it....tastes pretty bad but works really well..

I'm waiting for my premium to kick in.....I mailed off my money order on Mon so I figure end of next week or so.

If nothing else I won't have to wait so long to post..
I need to do the honey thing, yeah...

Searching is very handy! Between that and the PMs I figure I got my money's worth :wink:

Hey RB! Ooh, :drunk: posting?

thT would be nice, it's only fun being druynk alone until it wears off. I was trying ti warch the hockey game.. and was playing u2 songs on my guitar and singing very.. well.. like someone would with a few under their belt..

One thung I nknown for sure is that alcohol makes me sleepy eventua;ly.. so a good nights rest may in fact be in order.

I apparently get more talktative too when I've had a few. And it doesn't take much for me, just a sniff and I'm gone :giggle:

Tonight :shrug: I don't know. I felt like crap all day...

Anyway,

How are you doing today, Diane?

I'm doing really well....I'm going to be starting another story soon and this time I'm approaching it the way I was told to in English Class in highschool. Just don't tell my grade 10 teacher, I told her I'd never do another character study in my lifetime.

dianepm said:
Say I want to find all the stories that YDW has on here, can I just put her name in and search that way or do I have to search by title only?
You can search by keywords in posts or by who posted, in any of the forums, and get the results by threads or posts... so you could theoretically search for any threads YDW has posted in FF. That'd bring up a crapload of results though :giggle:

Also, the first 50 chapters of Diaries (and a bunch of other stories of hers) are on another website... but I'm sure someone's probably already told you that :reject:

the first 50 are on u2-fanfiction.com I know because I've just started to re-read them.

My stories tend to come in the form of dreams....for some strange reason. Either thatl, or I'll be listening to some song and it will form in my over-active imagination.

Actually, that's how Cover Me got started...I was listening to Bullet and the vision of Bono being held hostage and Mags freeing him popped into my head.

That is really cool Diane, it amazes me how many amazing writers there are here.

And in fact in other fanfiction communities I've been in. I used to write Star Trek fanfiction :nerd: and there were writers there too, that would totally blow your mind. Incredible stuff.

RavenBlue said:
That is really cool Diane, it amazes me how many amazing writers there are here.

And in fact in other fanfiction communities I've been in. I used to write Star Trek fanfiction :nerd: and there were writers there too, that would totally blow your mind. Incredible stuff.
Ooh, Trek fic..... :hmm:

I was watching Next Gen last night, the episode with Spock and the Romulans...

Spock:love:

Unificatiipn

Sorry, I'm going to try and type more sober like. Honestly, I've jad my last drink.

Things should be getting mroe comprhensivble soon.

Okay.

Ahem

Unification was the episode you saw, Ali. I think.

I've been a huge fan of Riker since I was a kid :reject:

I used to write Imzadi fanfic, which was the relationship between Riker and Troi.

Re-unification, I think... something like that ... :wink:

Help, i need to get moving... need to be in the city in two hours to meet some other U2 fans... am still in PJs :reject:

Seeya! :hug: :wave:

Back
Top Bottom