Pleba Girl's Party - U23D now popping out Down Under

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well, Weldy...it's bedtime for this little BoSox fan. :hug: See you soon!

WildHoney said:

:grumpy: Am NOT!

:tsk:

I said I DIDNT... I mean,... even tho I know where he lives and how to get there and what it should look like... I didn't go there.... see! I'm not a stalker!!!

:uhoh: wait... that doesn't sound very right...

ha! apparently not in rural australia :madspit:

i'm a personal carer at the local nursing home (live about 10 mins out of a little village of about 300!)...to be honest i thought i'd pike and turn into a sobbing mess but i've suprised myself by really getting into it and enjoying myself...which has to be a first! it's just so rewarding....:yes:

glad i'm not the only one!

it's great - and the shifts aren't too ott so i have plenty of free time and the pay is reasonable :drool: (that is a happy drool, not a pervy one, just in case you were wondering ;) )

iPod trouble seems to be doing the rounds... I don't have one but someone else was getting grief from theirs...

I need to get to bed before I cough up the other lung. :|

Seeya folks! :wave: :hug:

oh well, i'm glad it's not just me!

speaking of goodnight, i'm gonna ditch you for bed GG - i'm so sorry! i've been like this since 5 this afternoon :yawn: :eek:

night!

:sad: the oz posse left me in favour of bed???

:hmm: can't disagree with that.... no wai, I just thought of another coincidence...another thing I love, starting with a B... :drool: Bed!

Wow. There was actually some action in the thread!! Cool.

It's Friday :dance: My big race is tomorrow morning. I'm actually pretty nervous so I'm in here to soak up some good vibes. Wish me luck y'all.

Back
Top Bottom