Pleba Girl's Party - U23D now popping out Down Under

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Nope. The only non-hit that was edited into the movie was "The Fly"

Yeah! :hug:

I can't decide what makes my fingers hurt worse, knitting or practicing bass...

Last edited:
hai

NEW THREAD WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT.

i still cant form enough words other than :drool: and AWESOME to describe u23d.

every hair, every drop of sweat, it was all just one movie of GAHHHHHHHHHHHH
and it was so loud and rocking ! yeaaaaaaaaaaah

i felt like it took my obsessive fandom and multiplied it by infinity . which may be a very bad bad thing

:evil:

oh and hanging out with cin, all and axver was awesome.

getting back at 3 am and being at work at 8 am was less awesome.

yeah yeah yeha yeah yeah yeah

Diane - it stopped playing in TO in mid-March :sad: The few theatres that did play it didn't really advertise it much, which was pretty stupid :madspit:

(However between IMAX and digital 3D I have more viewings than Frankie :lol: )

LAPOE in the movie :drool:

Oh btw - though only Molly will likely care :wink: - a bunch of the Lettuce Knit regulars (inlcuding me!) got name-checked in the Yarn Harlot's new book :D I just found this out last night when Aleta (who is also mentioned in that essay) pointed it out to me... I don't have the book yet :lol: (The "Birds of a feather" chapter, IIRC) Clearly the night she's thinking of when she wrote it was last summer, as she refers to Jen as still being preggers and our "three pregnant witches" as the running joke was all gave birth between Sept and Oct :wink:

Hope youc an see it Diane! otherwise come to holland :D it's still in cinemas here!

:drool: I'm havin' a random great day... school was really great, had some interview training, I really found my self confidence there... I went to the guitar store afterwards, found what I was looking for :drool: and now I'm eating a fancy ham and cheese sandwich with tomato and some herbs on it..
:whistle: and a pint of Guinness

Last edited:
:whistle:

:uhoh: I was tempted to walk by his house today.... yet I didn't...

:wink: what restraint eh..

:grumpy: internet explorer is still slow as hell... tried reinstalling, didn't work...

:lol: I've no clue... all I had to do was walk out the street and tah dah I'd be there!

:whistle: not that I know that or anything...

:D A new guitar strap... the one I bought with my bass was really crappy, it kept going loose... so I decided to use the one on my electric guitar for my bass, since the strap is a blue fender strap... and I'd need a new one for my guitar, which is sunburst coloured... :hmm: and coincidentally last week a certain guy with a sunburst coloured guitar had a yellow Fender strap on it.. and yea it colours nicely.. :D so I bought one of those..

:crack: I think the torrent was fucking up with my computer.. internet seems fine now *knocks on wood*

Back
Top Bottom