Pleba Girls Party - U2 & Us

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I should be doing something productive, but I'm looking at dresses for prom. Which isn't until May. :lol: :reject:

Here's one I like. If I get it, I want it in black. :love:

52240F.jpg

:shifty:

i need to catch upo but 1st, have you seen that interview with larry on the home page of interference

A recent review in a British Magazine described you as having a face of someone swallowing piss… How do you feel about that?
It made me laugh out loud. And the thought crossed my mind that if I see another one of those signs with SMILE LARRY I might have to use some of my drum sticks for more than drumming. Sadly for me I’m not a multi-tasker. I can only concentrate on one thing at a time. And for 25 years it’s been hitting things. And when I master that I promise I’ll smile and wave and set up my own charity.

And the thought crossed my mind that if I see another one of those signs with SMILE LARRY I might have to use some of my drum sticks for more than drumming.

:lmao::lmao:

Sadly for me I’m not a multi-tasker. I can only concentrate on one thing at a time. And for 25 years it’s been hitting things. And when I master that I promise I’ll smile and wave and set up my own charity.

:lmao::lmao:

Larry :love: OMG that made me laugh so much :lmao:

:lol: What am I supposed to eat :scream: I'm in such a :censored: bad mood for some reason...and I was going to have salad for dinner that my mom is making but the dressing is 17 grams of fat in 2 spoons! :mad: I'm not eating that! :lmao: So now I have nothing to eat and I got into a fight with her and I'm really hungry :lmao: So now I'm in a worse mood :sad:

^What are you in the mood for other than salad where the dressing is 17 grams of fat in 2 spoons :shrug: :lol:

Hope ya get in a better mood :hug: :hug:

Last edited:
rachie said:
:wave : helloooo

anyone about atm??

just been watching the simpsons and U2 was on it, and after lots of hysterical laughter at the edge and larry with adam i thought it was a good kick up i needed to remind me to come back here lol!:wink:

:scream::sad: ive never seen the simpsons episode :grumpy:

hey rach sorry i missed ya, i need to text you back :reject::lol:

sami0201 said:
:lol: Thanks :hug:

Well I am in the mood for stuff but I decided today that I'm eating healthy :lol: And everything in this damn house is fattening :madwife: :lol:

That sounds like me :lol: When I said that the other day (that I was only going to eat healthy food) I only lasted two hours :reject: :sad: AND my parents just bought a ton of yummy cookies (that they never buy) for my dad to eat...but my dad decided to go on a diet, so now I'm left to eat them :sad: :lmao:

Back
Top Bottom