Pleba Girls Party - U2 & Us

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
SG, Tre, Bri, Russty, Dazzled, Drea? :hug:

I'm okay. Kinda disappointed. He was in town for a while tonight and dropped over, but I had just gotten into the shower, and I missed him.

And I miss him, too. :sigh: :reject:

Thanks guys :D I'll try to take good care of myself. One of the nice things about being so close to Cim, my partner in crime is that she has FMS as well and won't let me dick around with my health. When I was at her house this weekend she caught me stealing a sip of Mr. Cats soda in the kitchen. She yelled really loudly "What the hell are you doing!!!" and scared the crap out of me. :lmao: I was like um....... She just looked at me like this :eyebrow: :lol: She never takes crap from me, which I totally love her for. When we were leaving yesterday afternoon she hugged Mr. Cat and the kids and then came around to my side of the truck and was like I guess we could hug, so we did this totally cheesy fake like guy hug thing and then did the stupid movie star air kisses. She said Okay get your ass in the truck already. Theres plenty of time for making out later. :lmao:

:lol: Bri how can you not want Adam! :wink: He's so :drool: :combust:

^^ Awww :hug: :cute:
He'll be come again soon. Just a few more days.

And then when he's there you won't want him anymore :tongue:

:shifty:
I suppose he coulda joined you in the shower :wink:

Can you phone him? :)

VintagePunk said:

MBS has over 3,000 posts?? shocked:

:lol:

:ohmy:
I never noticed!

I suppose my alter is well loved.

:clonelove: :hug:
How are you?

Last edited:
VintagePunk said:
SG, Tre, Bri, Russty, Dazzled, Drea? :hug:

I'm okay. Kinda disappointed. He was in town for a while tonight and dropped over, but I had just gotten into the shower, and I missed him.

And I miss him, too. :sigh: :reject:

Aw :hug: :hug: That stinks. But be sure and tell him that, when you get the chance :yes: He needs to hear it :wink:

Sad_Girl said:
VP :hug: I'm doin' good, how you doin? :flirt laugh:

I see how it is I'm gone for one weekend and your flirting with other people. :sigh: :( :sad:

17.jpg

When you give the poor man a break down and end U2 as we know it, don't come crying to me! :mad:

VP :hug: Sorry you missed him! That sucks! :( But telling him that you miss him would be a nice thing. :heart:

MBS said:
^^ Awww :hug :cute
He'll be come again soon. Just a few more days.

And then when he's there you won't want him anymore :tongue

You know me too well. That's probably true. :lol:

MBS said:
[B
:shifty
I suppose he coulda joined you in the shower :wink

[/B]

:shame: I learned my lesson about getting into uhhh....compromising situations with him when Sarah's home. :silent: :lmao:

MBS said:

:ohmy:
I never noticed!

I suppose my alter is well loved.

:clonelove: :hug:
How are you?

Only about 200 of that total are mine. :shifty:

I'm good, thanks. Getting ready for the meeting at school tomorrow. *grumbles* And I'm also disappointed that I didn't get to go to H-town today. :( How about you?

Russty Cat said:

I see how it is I'm gone for one weekend and your flirting with other people. : sigh: : ( : sad:

17.jpg

When you give the poor man a break down and end U2 as we know it, don't come crying to me! : mad:

VP :hug: Sorry you missed him! That sucks! : ( But telling him that you miss him would be a nice thing. : heart:

I just think he's beautiful when he cries :love: :lmao:

You're the one running off for the whole weekend, playing with your 'real life' friends. :angry:

:shifty:

:sad: :scream: Please don't make Bono cry!

Sad_Girl said:

Aw :hug: :hug: That stinks. But be sure and tell him that, when you get the chance :yes: He needs to hear it :wink:

He called from outside my house and left a message, so I called back, but he was back at the housesitting house by then. Oh well. I'll survive. :)

Sarah's exam went pretty well, I think. She's not terribly confident, but I told her that's how most exams like that are. But then her not confident and other people's are two different things. :lol: She also mentioned that the exam they used was prepared by another teacher who teaches another class, and there were things on it they didn't even take. :huh: When it was pointed out to the teacher, he said he'd adjust the marks accordingly.

Russty, I read about your confessional bathroom - too cool!! :lol:

TRE

i THINK it was you who was teasing us a few rthreads back .unless it was lmp? :confused: about do we ever listen to u2's music...

and i was talking about how i had had 2 gutairs {different times ages ago} one acoustic and one bear up old electric.{my dad found it for me....

both were gone before u2 were around.

a Gutair Center opened up in brookyn {nyc} a month before xmas 05

I figured with sooooo kmnay people going to go.i could get in there and NOT look CONSPICUOUS as I ried the first electric gutair I held in yrs!!!:drool: :drool: :drool:

I rtemembered how pick out melody line for .Marquee Moon/Televsion, "sparks {after amazing journy}/Who......

then I t took me a wholllle while to with all the other ppl playing gutair MUCCH Faster than me. to think up the simplier u2 melody line i could pick oout

Finally got Beautiful day! abit

I don't remember any chords ..but don't have any kind of money for an electric gutair & amp right now :sigh: among other things.:madspit:

ah well.things MAY change! hopes!!!

BRB

dazzledbylight said:
:( vp....but he'll be back :D

Thanks. :hug:

Things are just so weird now. Up in the air. I've been feeling confident about things lately, trying for the Zen thing :wink: and mostly it's been working. I was just really disappointed tonight. I guess I didn't realize how much I do miss him. :shrug:

VintagePunk said:

Thanks. :hug:

Things are just so weird now. Up in the air. I've been feeling confident about things lately, trying for the Zen thing :wink: and mostly it's been working. I was just really disappointed tonight. I guess I didn't realize how much I do miss him. :shrug:

:yes: And that is an awful feeling. But it helps you, hopefully, know a little better how you really feel :hug:

Oh, and may I just say... Larry was right about Passengers :slant: :eyebrow: :no: :lmao:

Sad_Girl said:

:yes: And that is an awful feeling. But it helps you, hopefully, know a little better how you really feel :hug:

Oh, and may I just say... Larry was right about Passengers :slant: :eyebrow: :no: :lmao:

How are you feeling today? Even better, I hope? :hug:

:lol: With the exception of the songs I already knew, I kinda thought it was a weird cd and didn't listen to it much...but now it seems that each time I listen, I appreciate it more, and "discover" another song. I LOVE Beach Sequence, and Corpse is good. Elvis Ate America cracks me us. :lol: Oh yeah - and A Different Kind of Blue!

What about MDH? :hyper:

VintagePunk said:

How are you feeling today? Even better, I hope? :hug:

:lol: With the exception of the songs I already knew, I kinda thought it was a weird cd and didn't listen to it much...but now it seems that each time I listen, I appreciate it more, and "discover" another song. I LOVE Beach Sequence, and Corpse is good. Elvis Ate America cracks me us. :lol:

What about MDH? :hyper:

Yep, I'm doing pretty well today :)

and I'm all for experimental music- Passengers is just going to take some serious getting used to before I can see myself liking too much of it.

MDH is my new writing music :drool: :combust:

Sad_Girl said:

Yep, I'm doing pretty well today :)

and I'm all for experimental music- Passengers is just going to take some serious getting used to before I can see myself liking too much of it.

MDH is my new writing music :drool: :combust:

I remember Dis saying it was a good CD to have sex to (Passengers). The first time I heard it, all I could think of (and I later asked her): WTF kind of weird sex is she having?? :lol:

I knew you'd like MDH, glad I was right! :) It's amazing. :drool:

dazzledbylight said:

really........... *snerk* :lmao: :lmao:

:giggle:

VintagePunk said:

I remember Dis saying it was a good CD to have sex to (Passengers). The first time I heard it, all I could think of (and I later asked her): WTF kind of weird sex is she having?? :lol:

I knew you'd like MDH, glad I was right! :) It's amazing. :drool:

Very right, and I'm glad, too :yes:

and Uh Dis :yikes: WTF kind of weird sex IS She having?!?!?! :lmao:

VintagePunk said:

You know me too well. That's probably true. :lol

It helps that I share your brain. :wink:

:shame I learned my lesson about getting into uhhh....compromising situations with him when Sarah's home. :silent :lmao

lmao!

Only about 200 of that total are mine. :shifty

I'm good, thanks. Getting ready for the meeting at school tomorrow. *grumbles* And I'm also disappointed that I didn't get to go to H-town today. : ( How about you?

Only 200?! I don't believe you :angry:

(or at least I choose not too :uhoh: lol )

I'm not bad. As you may have seen, my theme this week is "chemistry suck :angry: ".
How did Sarah's exam go? And did you survive too? :p

And I know :( :sigh: It's too bad. But perhaps for the best? You may have had me falling asleep on you. :lol:

DARCY blowing her BD cake candles out!!! :cute: so sweeT!
Darcy & blue crack! lmao:

*walks over to simdazz & simjthbono* whipsers into their ears........ "....lets's see action........let's see..."

and rememberrrrrrr SG ......

PLEBAVILLE'S Big...Pool Party!! :laugh::laugh:

:wink:
:hug: thanks for al the fun!

Back
Top Bottom