Pleba Girls Party - U2 & Us

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
For the benefit of those who can't see the pic on LJ...

UF-JTtransitionU2pic.jpg

:lmao: :giggle: Larry, Larry, Larry...

Good evening girls :wave: :heart:

Sorry I left earlier without saying anything. The girls decided to start screaming, hitting, and scratching each other. I swear its been a total nuthouse here today. :madwife:

Jack Bauer is :drool: He is Mr. Cats boyfriend. :giggle: You think we are bad with the boys, you say Jack Bauer or Kiefer and Mr. Cat gets this dreamy look in his eyes and starts mumbling incoherently. :lmao:

Larry has it going on in that picture! :wink: :giggle:

Drea said:

Adorable, yes... but umm... did you look at the pants? :ohmy:

Uh, yeah :scratch:

I don't see anything wrong with them :confused:

Are you dising White Jeans? I remember when they were very popular; I still think they're a lot better than many 1980's fashions

:shifty: parachute pants :lol:

^*snerk* I can't believe I have to tell a Pleba Girl to *check below the waist* while looking at a pic of the band... usually something like this is noticed right away :giggle:

Drea said:
^*snerk* I can't believe I have to tell a Pleba Girl to *check below the waist* while looking at a pic of the band... usually something like this is noticed right away :giggle:

I noticed before I noticed anything else... I just don't see anything to laugh about :drool: :flirt: Hello Mr Mullen :sexywink:

Sad_Girl said:

I noticed before I noticed anything else... I just don't see anything to laugh about : drool: : flirt: Hello Mr Mullen : sexywink:

Okay, so it should've been :lol: at the pic, and :giggle: at Larry - it's rather revealing *snerk* Plus I think I was still giggling at some of the comments in the comm :wink:

This pic is crying for a caption, whether of the caption thread kind or the Bri kind :giggle:

Back
Top Bottom