PLEBA Girls Party: Treat Daddy well and...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Russty Cat said:

:hug: I love you too and even more cuz of the Edge love. But if anyone else starts horning in on him, I'd have to hit them with the flip flop o' pain! :mad: :wink:

I have a feeling Morleigh realizes that the beanie is not going anyplace. :giggle: That's probably one of the reasons Edge married her, her love for the beanie. :laugh:

I know a few people who'd like to love his beanie :shifty:

They settled nicely into married life

Marriedlife.jpg

:cute:

Bono was actually playing the piano when the Baby came... Poor Sarah was the only one right there to be scared senseless when VP started screaming :giggle:
(Bri was asleep... she slept through the whole delivery :eyebrow: I think maybe someone had too much champagne left over from the wedding :lol:
havingbaby.jpg

Sad_Girl said:

:sad: :no:

I'm sadly lacking in TV appearances and many other video-type U2 collectibles.

Oh, and I'm going to send that Comics art CD out tomorrow. Is there anything else you want or need I might be able to provide via USPS?

Hmmmm do you think they have a box you could fit in? :giggle: You could make big air holes. :wink: Otherwise I guess I'll just have to settle for the cd. :( :wink:

I meant to tell you I picked up some comic books yesterday that are in pretty good condition. They weren't priced to bad either. There are a few spider man, batman, and I think there might be a fantastic four or something like that. I wish now I had bought more. They were from a yard sale and I should have just offered them $20 or something for the whole box. :(

The Sim wedding is so cute! But I love the people in bathing suits! It reminds me of my wedding, people in jeans and t-shirts! :lol:

Sad_Girl said:
They settled nicely into married life

Marriedlife.jpg

:cute:

Bono was actually playing the piano when the Baby came... Poor Sarah was the only one right there to be scared senseless when VP started screaming :giggle:
(Bri was asleep... she slept through the whole delivery :eyebrow: I think maybe someone had too much champagne left over from the wedding :lol:
havingbaby.jpg

OMG!!!!!! *rotflmao*!!!!! She totally would, too!!!!!

Russty Cat said:

:hug: I love you too and even more cuz of the Edge love. But if anyone else starts horning in on him, I'd have to hit them with the flip flop o' pain! :mad: :wink:

I have a feeling Morleigh realizes that the beanie is not going anyplace. :giggle: That's probably one of the reasons Edge married her, her love for the beanie. :laugh:

And I thought I was possesive. :giggle:

It's nice to see that he does go out without it once in awhile these days. He pulls off the bald look quite well :drool:

Russty Cat said:

Hmmmm do you think they have a box you could fit in? :giggle: You could make big air holes. :wink: Otherwise I guess I'll just have to settle for the cd. :( :wink:

I meant to tell you I picked up some comic books yesterday that are in pretty good condition. They weren't priced to bad either. There are a few spider man, batman, and I think there might be a fantastic four or something like that. I wish now I had bought more. They were from a yard sale and I should have just offered them $20 or something for the whole box. :(

Well if you're offering me the comics as incentive to come out.... :flirt: :lol:

I doubt I'd find a box to fit me :no: :wink:

Wish i could have a really dirty Bono dream, but i never seem to - You'd think with all of the looking at him THAT much, that it would happen at least once in a while!!!! :ohmy: :drool:

Mucca said:

And I thought I was possesive. :giggle:

It's nice to see that he does go out without it once in awhile these days. He pulls off the bald look quite well :drool:

Me too! I think he looks very hot without it. Do you think it would be to much if I asked to rub his head? :wink:

susanp6 said:
Wish i could have a really dirty Bono dream, but i never seem to - You'd think with all of the looking at him THAT much, that it would happen at least once in a while!!!! :ohmy: :drool:

Well at least you don't have dreams where you are supposedly having dinner with Edge until the restaurant floods and he turns into a dolphin :huh:

Sad_Girl said:

Well if you're offering me the comics as incentive to come out.... :flirt: :lol:

I doubt I'd find a box to fit me :no: :wink:

Oh trust me I'd give you the comics if you came all that way and then some! :drool: :wink: :giggle:

VP looks like she is gonna barf when she is having the baby! :lol:

Russty Cat said:

Me too! I think he looks very hot without it. Do you think it would be to much if I asked to rub his head? :wink:

:giggle:
I'm sure he wouldn't mind, he'll just have a really great first impression of you :wink:

Mucca said:

Yup, you heard me...a dolphin.

I was so close to having a nice dream of Edgey, but nooooo the restaurant just *had* to flood.:madspit:

it's all the talk of dolphin orgasms :lmao: it's gone to your brain :wink:

well, hey, at least you never dreamt you made the mistake of getting in between Bono and a herd of crazed Plebans. I was sent to the hospital!(Larry was very concerned :cute: )

Sad_Girl said:

it's all the talk of dolphin orgasms :lmao: it's gone to your brain :wink:

well, hey, at least you never dreamt you made the mistake of getting in between Bono and a herd of crazed Plebans. I was sent to the hospital!(Larry was very concerned :cute: )

:lmao::lmao:

I would've thought you'd be a part of the crazed Plebans.

Concerned eh? Must've been an interesting dream :wink:

Back
Top Bottom