PLEBA Girls Party: Treat Daddy well and...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh, did you guys want Sim updates today? :scratch: :shrug:

:lmao:

Ok, ok, don't attack you're computers to get to me... :wink:

Since I like to save the biggest news fo rlast... I'll start here

VP may want to consider having Sarah and Bri move out... I've discovered there are complications with a married couple living with other people...
Larry and Sad_Girl started flirting and developed a crush...
so when Sad_Girl and Adam started fooling around, Larry stormed up the stairs and burst in on them and started a fight :ohmy: :shocked:
flirt.jpg

Mucca said:

:lol:

Looks like it is.
16d2c2a8.jpg

:giggle: Aren't you proud of me! I'm like a full fledge Edge-aholic now! :laugh: :heart:

I prefer the suit with the darker shirt though. And it still makes me laugh that he wore a beanie on his wedding day. But he wouldn't be Edge without the head gear. :wink:

Russty Cat said:
Hi Fly! :hug:

SG I'd be happy to tape Meet The Press if you want to see it. I've already informed everyone in the house that the big tv is mine at 7. hehe They've already figured out that B must be coming on. :wink:

That would be very very nice of you Russty :hug: I'm going nuts with just two channels. If I didn't have those DVDs you sent me I don't know what I'd do :wink:

Sarah and JT Edge are SOOOO cute :cute: :flirt: They're the sweetest sim couple by far... neither of them flirts around and they aren't always making out and making other people uncomfortable :lmao:
sarahnedgie.jpg

Russty Cat said:

:giggle: Aren't you proud of me! I'm like a full fledge Edge-aholic now! :laugh: :heart:

I prefer the suit with the darker shirt though. And it still makes me laugh that he wore a beanie on his wedding day. But he wouldn't be Edge without the head gear. :wink:

I'm very proud!! It's an added bonus in loving you :hug:

Me too.
I wonder if Morleigh even bothered trying to talk him out of wearing it. :giggle:

I don't remember any of myself in the SIMS for ages SG - Have i been in some&missed them from having Bono permanently on the brain?! :huh: :drunk: :giggle:

Sad_Girl said:
Sarah and JT Edge are SOOOO cute :cute: :flirt: They're the sweetest sim couple by far... neither of them flirts around and they aren't always making out and making other people uncomfortable :lmao:
sarahnedgie.jpg

Sarah: But I want to make people uncomfortable! We hold hands and hug. What kind of boring-ass romance is that??

Me: She's definitely my daughter. :wink:

VP and Bono decided to get married before the baby arrived. They hosted a very nice little nighttime wedding at their house (where they live with Bri and Sarah)

Some guests dressed more appropriately than other... some were there more for the hot tub than the wedding, I think :wink:

And NObody sat in the seats I put out for them to watch the wedding :mad: they DID watch, but the pictures would've looked better if I could've gotten them to sit in the shot :grumpy:
vows.jpg

susanp6 said:
I don't remember any of myself in the SIMS for ages SG - Have i been in some&missed them from having Bono permanently on the brain?! :huh: :drunk: :giggle:

:hug: yeah, your house is guaranteed to have some sim action on Wednesdays , Susan. It does seem like you haven't been coming to the parties at other peoples houses, though :scratch: You and Jules must be off hanging around together somewhere else :wink:

I'll have to see what I can do about that

Sad_Girl said:
VP and Bono decided to get married before the baby arrived. They hosted a very nice little nighttime wedding at their house (where they live with Bri and Sarah)

Some guests dressed more appropriately than other... some were there more for the hot tub than the wedding, I think :wink:

And NObody sat in the seats I put out for them to watch the wedding :mad: they DID watch, but the pictures would've looked better if I could've gotten them to sit in the shot :grumpy:
vows.jpg

Awwwwwww!!!! :cute: :happy: :heart:

Sad_Girl said:

That would be very very nice of you Russty :hug: I'm going nuts with just two channels. If I didn't have those DVDs you sent me I don't know what I'd do :wink:

I'm all over it then. I'll tape it and make you up a U2 care package to send ya. mwhahaha

Do you have a copy of the New York Jammed? or Zootv Sydney?

Russty Cat said:

I'm all over it then. I'll tape it and make you up a U2 care package to send ya. mwhahaha

Do you have a copy of the New York Jammed? or Zootv Sydney?

:sad: :no:

I'm sadly lacking in TV appearances and many other video-type U2 collectibles.

Oh, and I'm going to send that Comics art CD out tomorrow. Is there anything else you want or need I might be able to provide via USPS?

Mucca said:

I'm very proud!! It's an added bonus in loving you :hug:

Me too.
I wonder if Morleigh even bothered trying to talk him out of wearing it. :giggle:

:hug: I love you too and even more cuz of the Edge love. But if anyone else starts horning in on him, I'd have to hit them with the flip flop o' pain! :mad: :wink:

I have a feeling Morleigh realizes that the beanie is not going anyplace. :giggle: That's probably one of the reasons Edge married her, her love for the beanie. :laugh:

Back
Top Bottom