PLEBA Girls Party: Treat Daddy well and...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
SG - I love the baby Edge one!!! He's soooo CUTE!! :cute:

Susan - Yup! :D I've been so busy I completely forgot about my mums birthday :yikes: I'll probably have to make it up to her after my last exam.

U2Girl1978 said:
Hello SG! :hug:

I missed what happened with my Sim... :lol: Anything good?

I know that I had to totally remodel your house...
and that you and Edge did some moonlight swimming (No, not skinny dipping :) )
Um... :scratch:
I don't keep the pictures for to long to save on bandwidth... Maybe GG or Eles remembers more since they're your roomies :D

Russty Cat said:

SG did you remember that Bono is going to be on Meet the Press tonight?! Its not on till 7pm my time and then repeats at 10.

It's already 8 o'clock here
and I only get CBS and NBC right now anyway :madspit: My parents have a satelitte, but I don't have it hooked up to my TV

susanp6 said:
MUCCA!!!! :drool: :evil: Got a break from exam hell?

SG!!! I just loved your kids' pix, esp the :rockon:

:cute: :hug: thanks
They're actually my nephews, but I'm very very close to them.
The baby has told me that it's like he has two mommies, because I've cared for him since he was newborn and my sister had to go back to work within the month :huh:

I'm glad I don't have kids of my own at the moment; and my boys fill in the holes in my life when I do think about the fact I won't probably ever be a mom

Hi Fly!!!! :wave: :hug:

Goodness Mucca! You even forgot your mummys' b/day? :huh:

Oh i'm glad to read you'll be here more! :wink:

FlyYourKite said:
Mucca! :hug: I've missed ya! Hope the exams went/are going well :wave:

They've been alright. My bio exam was pretty hard though and I was counting on that to keep up my marks for uni. :huh:

Susan are you trying to get tickets to the live8??? :hyper:

Mucca said:
BG, Russty, SG, Jules, Susan :hug:
Sorry if I've missed anyone.

I've been relaxing this weekend after 3 of my exams last week. One more to go :D

Yesterday I went karaokeing with a couple friends. 7 hours of none stop singing :drool:

Oh Russty I found a yummy Edgey HD today on another thread :drool:combust:

03915960.jpg

:giggle: And I'm sure Morleigh had NOTHING to do with that :sexywink: Lucky lucky lady :D

Yep, called the Live8 line a few hrs back, just before i tild you the no.! Hope i can win!!!!! :bow: :bow: :bow:

Mucca said:
BG, Russty, SG, Jules, Susan :hug:
Sorry if I've missed anyone.

I've been relaxing this weekend after 3 of my exams last week. One more to go :D

Yesterday I went karaokeing with a couple friends. 7 hours of none stop singing :drool:

Oh Russty I found a yummy Edgey HD today on another thread :drool:combust:

03915960.jpg

That is such a great picture! I love Edgies smile. He looks so happy. I do have to say though, what the heck is Morleigh wearing!!! She normally has such great taste, but damn was she attacked by the mirrorball man or something? :giggle: That skirt is just so wrong!

And its so sick that I'm even asking this, but is that the same suit that Edge wore the day they got married? Is that shot from later in the day or something?

susanp6 said:

Goodness Mucca! You even forgot your mummys' b/day? :huh:

Oh i'm glad to read you'll be here more! :wink:

I know!! God I can't believe it myself. :huh::banghead:

I've missed you girls alot :hug:
I've been meaning to catch up but you girls have burn through so many threads it's almost impossible :huh:

hi :wave: SU, Mu, Jules, bg, SG & anyone else ...:hug: s

just here for asbout 3 mins ...at local netcafe [more cafe than net, unlike 42nd man] while my laundry is washing at the local wash'dry.

SG are ??? fridays sims photos still up...i only had time to look not to down load. nor sats

Since the lib is now CLOSED ON SUNDAY and closed on monday 4 summer when i'd print
won't be able to printout till mon or tues.....

please say thy're still up

loved my wedding/receptiion outfit

gotta go!!!

Russty Cat said:

That is such a great picture! I love Edgies smile. He looks so happy. I do have to say though, what the heck is Morleigh wearing!!! She normally has such great taste, but damn was she attacked by the mirrorball man or something? :giggle: That skirt is just so wrong!

And its so sick that I'm even asking this, but is that the same suit that Edge wore the day they got married? Is that shot from later in the day or something?

:lol:

Looks like it is.
16d2c2a8.jpg

dazzledbylight said:
hi :wave: SU, Mu, Jules, bg, SG & anyone else ...:hug: s

just here for asbout 3 mins ...at local netcafe [more cafe than net, unlike 42nd man] while my laundry is washing at the local wash'dry.

SG are ??? fridays sims photos still up...i only had time to look not to down load. nor sats

Since the lib is now CLOSED ON SUNDAY and closed on monday 4 summer when i'd print
won't be able to printout till mon or tues.....

please say thy're still up

loved my wedding/receptiion outfit

gotta go!!!

I'll leave Friday's saturdays and todays up for awhile, just for you Dazz :hug:

Hi&bye Dazz! :wave:

VP!!!! :hug: :hug: Sadly, you just missed Wild as she lost her connection due to her having dial-up over in Ireland, but she said she'd been drinking LOTS!!!! :drunk: :drunk:

bono_gal said:
I've spied Drea somewhere! :hyper:

I am *G* Just finishing catching up on everything I missed since SG gave me that sneak preview yesterday before I left :laugh: Poor JT!Larry, we PDA'd him out of the hot tub! (And I notice he was nowhere near the kitchen or hallway... :lmao: )

*goes back to catching up* ;)

Hi Fly! :hug:

SG I'd be happy to tape Meet The Press if you want to see it. I've already informed everyone in the house that the big tv is mine at 7. hehe They've already figured out that B must be coming on. :wink:

Hiya Mucca!! :hug: Did I see that you're finished your exams now?? :hyper:

Susan, I saw..sounds like she had a wonderful time!! :) :)

Fly...you're just more excited for the updates. I know. It's okay. Really. :sad: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom