PLEBA Girls Party: Treat Daddy well and...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
sadly I have to go too:( I am going to eat...but hang around a while:drool: :wink: Ooooooooooh I forgot..I have to make cocktail sauce:ohmy:

susanp6 said:
Oh no BG - Who's died who you knew? :(

I dont know him personally lol. He presented a gameshow and it's just something I grew up with.

Richard Whitely his name is, he hosted the old ladies show countdown so not a lot of youngsters give two monkeys!

Thanks to my dad for drilling that into me!

Oh no! I'll miss ya Dis!!!! :wave: :sexywink:

Here's the no. for the Live8 comp Becky&hope it gives you a reason to cheer up! :) 09063 660 480!!!!

ooo brit comedy is good! Tell ya, if you need cheering up either...

delboyrodney.jpg

Numba 1 brit comedy

or

2002-november-peter-kay.jpg

Numba 1 Brit comedian.

Both are amazin

Britcom :drool:

susanp6 said:
Oh no! I'll miss ya Dis!!!! :wave: :sexywink:

Here's the no. for the Live8 comp Becky&hope it gives you a reason to cheer up! :) 09063 660 480!!!!

Thanks Susan! :hug:

You cheer me up anyway :flirt:

Do i have to ring this up at a certain time or anything?

OMG :sad: :( :sad: :( I'm sooooo upset&shocked now Becky! I've been watching Countdown forever&really love RW&i thought he was getting better :sigh:

No you don't have to phone at any certain time, but it closes at midnite tom nite! :wink:

Sorry for disappearing then, I'm all over the place!!

I know its so sad Susan :sad: i thought he was getting better too :(

I'll be on the blower as soon as everyone in my house has gone to bed :wink:

I thought everyone had gone then so i was looking around the boards a bit! Did you notice what i said about L'pool Becky? :wink:

susanp6 said:
I thought everyone had gone then so i was looking around the boards a bit! Did you notice what i said about L'pool Becky? :wink:

Just!

Thanks Su :hug:

Yeah, L'Pool is a great city, Capital of Culture after all :wink:

The Beatles were amazing and Paul Mcartney is still is still :rockon:

So take it you've been down cavern walks then?

That's what i love to hear! Someone being proud of their own city like i am of Glasgow!!!! :wink:

God, yes! Cavern walks&the Cavern, the John Lennon statue(almost burst out crying when saw it! :love: ) &the docks!!! Even love the train station! :D :happy:

Did you phone the Live8 line?

susanp6 said:
That's what i love to hear! Someone being proud of their own city like i am of Glasgow!!!! :wink:

God, yes! Cavern walks&the Cavern, the John Lennon statue(almost burst out crying when saw it! :love: ) &the docks!!! Even love the train station! :D :happy:

Did you phone the Live8 line?

I've been down Cavern Walks thousands of times, it's all in a good days shop for me! It's amazing how much people love to go down streets like Matthew Street because it's legendary when for me its like a shortcut to the other part of town as we call it!

I've been in the cavern a few times and it really was an experience to know that that's where The Beatles sang, and my friends' brother also has the honour of singing there as his band take centre stage!

The Docks are great too! I love going there, to sort of get away from everything (Babycream :drool:)

Noo, not phonin the line till everyone is in bed :shh:

Premium rate line I WILL be murdered this evening if they find me!!

WILD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :applaud: :applaud: :dancing:

You didn't send text to let me know! Or maybe it didn't work!! :shrug:

Anyway you are one lucky, lucky girl Wild!!!! I'd give anything to be there near to B now! :sexywink: :flirt:

Please excuse the slowness but i'm on dial up tonight

The gig was by general concenus the best we'll all been to.

You really need to go some to beat the boys in their hometown.

They were right up there last night and Bono was looking sooooooooooooooooooooooo HOT :combust:

U2 would always be best in their hometown, but i reckon we come 2nd in Glasgow!!!! :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

Hehe your too quick for me Becky! :hug:

I'm taking a break from work. But I've had the best afternoon! I worked for four hours straight and got the problems that I was having figured out! The project has taken a whole new direction and I'm loving it again. hehe Its so nice when things get unblocked in my head.

And it got a title as well earlier, thanks to Lardence. :hug: :giggle: Its called "Its a musical journey. " :lol:

I'd die to see them play Party Girl&had hoped and prayed for it in Glasgow!!!! Nae luck tho'!!!! :( :sad:

So tell me Wild - Have you consumed alcohol tonite? :eyebrow: :hmm: :drunk:

Russty Cat said:
Hehe your too quick for me Becky! :hug:

I'm taking a break from work. But I've had the best afternoon! I worked for four hours straight and got the problems that I was having figured out! The project has taken a whole new direction and I'm loving it again. hehe Its so nice when things get unblocked in my head.

And it got a title as well earlier, thanks to Lardence. :hug: :giggle: Its called "Its a musical journey. " :lol:

I knew you'd get them figured out eventually Russty :hug:

BTW I read what you said last night about you and Mr. Cat. How if you are meant to be you're meant to be and if you're not you're not. Sorry I missed you, but it really helped a lot, made me try and stop obsessing about that boy and see how things turn out.

Thanks to all the girls last night, you helped me a lot :hug:

Boys :madspit:

We all seem to have been talking recently about how daft men are Becky!!!! Even ruff was saying to me that they're ALL totally thick as shit!!!! :rolleyes: :banghead: :giggle:

Back
Top Bottom