PLEBA Girls Party: Treat Daddy well and...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:lol: and Sim Sad_Girl walks around the house in her bra and panties all the time :shifty:

Oh, I just realized, it's just SadGirl, Adam and Larry in that house now :ohmy: :shifty: :evil:

I'm back and I swear I want to give B the biggest hug right now! He was so good on Meet The Press! Mr. Cat was even impressed. I hope alot of Americans where listening and get off their bums and tell our president to get with it and give Aid to Africa already! ARGH! :mad: I love me some Bono right now so much. I don't care what people think about his speaking out. I think he is doing a damn good job!

Russty Cat said:
I'm back and I swear I want to give B the biggest hug right now! He was so good on Meet The Press! Mr. Cat was even impressed. I hope alot of Americans where listening and get off their bums and tell our president to get with it and give Aid to Africa already! ARGH! :mad: I love me some Bono right now so much. I don't care what people think about his speaking out. I think he is doing a damn good job!

Was he on for the entire episode??

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

And pretty soon....Sim SG and Adam will drive Sim Larry out of their home....I think.

I don't know, Larry seems to be the aggressive one
He did come in to their bedroom and tell them to stop... uh... well, you know... what they were doing... :shifty:

Adam just got up and went downstairs and watched TV, leaving Larry and SadGirl in the bedroom. :ohmy:

Of course, Larry was mad and stormed out, but still.... :hmm: :evil:

OMG!! *tears

the SIM updates had me rolling on the friggin floor:lmao: :lmao:

Congrats on the giant baby VP:huh: omg...:lmao: the wedding was beautiful*tear

Bri..keep practicing in that mirror:wink:

Russty Cat said:

:yes: he's something else. One of the reasons I'm so proud to be a fan.

Sad_Girl said:

I don't know, Larry seems to be the aggressive one
He did come in to their bedroom and tell them to stop... uh... well, you know... what they were doing... :shifty:

Adam just got up and went downstairs and watched TV, leaving Larry and SadGirl in the bedroom. :ohmy:

Of course, Larry was mad and stormed out, but still.... :hmm: :evil:

Trust me SG...anything can happen in the Pleban SIMs universe.

VintagePunk said:
Dis!!! :ohmy: You're getting to be a regular night-owl!

:hug:

Sim update, page 11. :wink:

*hoot hoot:wink:

I cannot sleep...decided to come...here:wink: :drool:

SIM updates nearly killed me:lmao:

~BrightestStar~ said:

What channel is this on? Is it one I might get? :hyper:

Bono :heart:

And I am having the *weirdest* convo with a friend......:huh:
Guys suck. :slant:

DIS!!!!!!:hug: :drool:

Bri baby dog:flirt:

Sue Johanson is on...:lmao: there is talk about ejaculating before the pants are off:lmao:

~BrightestStar~ said:

What channel is this on? Is it one I might get? :hyper:

Bono :heart:

And I am having the *weirdest* convo with a friend......:huh:
Guys suck. :slant:

DIS!!!!!!:hug: :drool:

If it's the same episode, and i think it is, it repeats here at 3:28 am tonight, on Buffalo NBC (which is channel 11 in my area).

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

I'll back you up VP...I am in :heart: with how beautiful your child is!

Oh yes.....beautiful..giant baby
25.gif

jk VP...I am very happy for you guys........:wink:

very happy:angry:

:wink:

Back
Top Bottom