PLEBA girls party-too hot to handle!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
VintagePunk said:
Okay, I'm gonna turn in too, girls. Before I came here tonight, I was reading Harry Potter. I had planned a marathon reading session, but after I got about 40 pages read, my eyes started closing, even though I was enjoying it. And yet I come here, and I wake right up.

I think it's reading all of those psych journals that have caused me to develop a stimulus-response reaction to picking up printed matter and then wanting to sleep. :sigh: There was a time when I used to stay up all night reading good books.

Night everyone. :hug:

Bri? Still here? Feel better. :hug: :clonelove:

Hmmm.....I think I picked up that same reaction from reading Herodotus and Thyclides. :crack:

Night my dearest clone :hug: :clonelove:

I'm gonna head out too.
Night girls.
Have fun. And I can't wait to catchup on the thousands of threads I've missed :crack:

:wink:
Sweet (or naughy) dreams!
:hug:

Nighty night VP :hug:

brandon.jpg

I wants this!!! Can I have him?! Please?!!! :hyper:

Hey Russ. Got a question for you dearling. I was writing after watching THe Order and your servent girl has come to tell you something but I can't figure out what. Not even throwing temper tantrums is getting me into her head. She won't let me in, the tart.

CeeCee said:
Hey Russ. Got a question for you dearling. I was writing after watching THe Order and your servent girl has come to tell you something but I can't figure out what. Not even throwing temper tantrums is getting me into her head. She won't let me in, the tart.

Hmm that is a tough one. I hate when that happens. Maybe she could deliever me a harem of men. :giggle: :shrug: I know I'm no help. :evil: :lol:

Nighty night Fly. :hug: :heart:

Sad_Girl said:

No, I've had a busy weekend. Haven't had time to Sim since Wednesday :crack:

S'okay :hug:

Btw - despite the fact that I wasn't on here last night, I'm blaming you guys for the fact I didn't get to sleep till after 6am! :madspit: We got home from Evan's shag just after 1am... (I'm blaming you because I read the thread where Wild and GG kept VP up till after 8am :lol: )

Russty Cat said:

Hmm that is a tough one. I hate when that happens. Maybe she could deliever me a harem of men. :giggle: :shrug: I know I'm no help. :evil: :lol:

Nighty night Fly. :hug: :heart:

Hhhmmm... *ponders* Ok. Decsion time, Russty. *evil idea pops into head*

You must choose. You must choose one and only one of the boys.

Drea said:

Btw - despite the fact that I wasn't on here last night, I'm blaming you guys for the fact I didn't get to sleep till after 6am! :madspit: We got home from Evan's shag just after 1am... (I'm blaming you because I read the thread where Wild and GG kept VP up till after 8am :lol: )

was that this mornings thread? Or yestersays thread?

BTW... when you get back, I wanna discuss iL

Drea said:

:lol: I didn't realize they had done that. Must've been the night I went to bed around three

CeeCee said:

was that this mornings thread? Or yestersays thread?

BTW... when you get back, I wanna discuss iL

The thread that ended this morning *g*

Oh? I presume that things have happened with that NY log you were working on with Bunny? *snerk* (Cate says hi to the iBoys, btw)

CeeCee said:

Hhhmmm... *ponders* Ok. Decsion time, Russty. *evil idea pops into head*

You must choose. You must choose one and only one of the boys.

OH man that is really a rough choice!! But I think at this very moment I'd have to pick Edge. :heart: :love:

Sad_Girl said:

:lol: I didn't realize they had done that. Must've been the night I went to bed around three

Yeah I hung on till 2, but I guess VP was on till 8:30 am. :lol:

I'm so desperate for junk food I'm eating candy that's been in the cookie jar for months. :laugh:

Drea said:

The thread that ended this morning *g*

Oh? I presume that things have happened with that NY log you were working on with Bunny? *snerk* (Cate says hi to the iBoys, btw)

Thought so.

Things are happening in the NY log. Mind you I spent all weekend reading so not much was done. But yes. And the iBoys say hello back, but a certain pair are going to bed.

Okay guys, Mom may still be awake (she's rereading HP ;)) and I have a hair appointment at 10am with the woman who's been doing my hair (when I'm here) since I was 13 *G* So it's bedtime for me - g'night :hug:

Oh man I was 6 when that picture was taken! :giggle:

Drea shut your mouth! :| I could never hurt Edge! :wink: Well in a good way of course. Make it hurt so good! :giggle:

CeeCee said:

Thought so.

Things are happening in the NY log. Mind you I spent all weekend reading so not much was done. But yes. And the iBoys say hello back, but a certain pair are going to bed.

*snerk* Wonder which two :wink: And Cate's expecting a... warm welcome home tomorrow night *G* Unless the train back's as late as it was on Fri night, I should be home between 10:30-11pm.

Russty - I know you wouldn't, but since Cindy asked you right after she said she got an "evil idea"... ;)

Back
Top Bottom