PLEBA girls party-too hot to handle!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sad_Girl said:

hey, remember what we were talking about last night? Adam got kicked out of high school and Bono out of University (because he had failed Irish)

8dda44a3.jpg

I had a dream last night that I was kissing Adam's hand...and now you post this picture, SG!!!
:combust:
:heart: :bono: :adam: :heart:

Diane L said:
Ruff, it was a great time. What happened as far as the age thing, was that iota (? spelling), this company that distributes tickets for shows like Jimmy Kimmel & Carson Daly, was handling ticket requests. And from this, somehow, the word spread that MTV wanted an audience that represented their target demographic, with no over-30s allowed! One guy on Interference was especially insistent that over-30s wouldn't make it in, and I was pretty upset and venting in a forum about it!!! Other Interlanders were telling me to show up anyway, and I decided to try and got in. Why I believed this particular guy, I have no clue now...he sounded legit, and maybe that's the way iota (?spelling) operated in the past. I can't see Principle Mgmt. allowing that kind of publicity, with the negative publicity that would follow.

you are the first person i've talked to who went to that show :bow: when i saw footage, in the midst of all the pre-tour fever, i thought i was gonna die. so, so amazing!

Fly, what's up with Chip?

Sad_Girl said:

hey, remember what we were talking about last night? Adam got kicked out of high school and Bono out of University (because he had failed Irish)

8dda44a3.jpg

Yeah, but it's not the same thing. I got kicked out for not being able to pay and failing Latin. (Latin is a dead language, dead as it can be. First it killed the Romans, and now it's killing me.)

*leaps into the picture and drags Adam and Bono away to a dark corner*

ruffian said:

Bri, honey, if I get a tea invitation you just go in my place...wear a dark wig, get spray on olive looking tan, and gain some weight :wink: oh, and age 20+ years. :laugh: damn, i'm starting to get depressed! :slant:

Are you sick?
You'd send me to B in your place?!
:hyper:

I love you.

:lol: :hug:

Oh yeah, get depressed missy. Miss I'm hot and refuse to acknowledge it. :tsk:

:hug:

And tell Chippy I'll beat his lil arse if he doesn't post much.

:(

~BrightestStar~ said:

It's like in my big fat greek wedding (I have a friend who was in that movie....) Except replace windex with Blue crack.

"I put a litte blue crack on it, and it went away."
<laughs remembering John Corbett talking in the limo right after the wedding ...>

ruffian said:

awesome! i worked on an Etruscan site outside of Florence, Italy for a summer several years back, but I'm a cultural anthropologist. I don't like the crouching and dirty fingernails that come with archaeology. Keep me posted on your school plans :)
oh, and i flunked out my first semester of college, so don't worry about gettin' kicked out. that's nothing!

Alas, I fear cultural anthroplogy, as fascinating as I find it, is jsut not for me. The people are alive and I do much better with dead ones. :lol: It's jsut really hard sometimes, when Is tart feeling stupid. Cause It took me 5 years to decide to go to college in the first place and I keep running into obsticles that make me want to fall on the floor and throw a tantrum like a two year old.

FlyYourKite said:

:hmm: Now I'm just curious. :lol:

What time are you gals planning on lining up the morning of? Or is it only me who obsesses about details? :laugh: I can't help it...I'm just way too excited! :hyper:

Um, yeah, you're the only one! :rolleyes: I've been thinking about it like crazy! I'm willing to be there freakishly early to line up, as this is my ONLY GA and My Very FIRST U2 concert :hyper: I am also short, and being too far back on the floor really sucks for a short person :madspit:

I really want to be CLOSE if at all possible. I'm obsessive about it. I already have nightmares about getting there late and not being able to see anything :sad:

Sad_Girl said:

Um, yeah, you're the only one! :rolleyes: I've been thinking about it like crazy! I'm willing to be there freakishly early to line up, as this is my ONLY GA and My Very FIRST U2 concert :hyper: I am also short, and being too far back on the floor really sucks for a short person :madspit:

I really want to be CLOSE if at all possible. I'm obsessive about it. I already have nightmares about getting there late and not being able to see anything :sad:

Well we'll know from the first 3 concerts and from VP when is a good time. I'm willing to be there at like 5 or earlier :lol: This is life or death people!! :wink:

SG: You have GA for Chicago? Whoa.

Tomorrow I will ask my boss for the Chicago dates off of work. If she says yes (and she ought to), the next steps are finding money and tickets.

FlyYourKite said:

Well we'll know from the first 3 concerts and from VP when is a good time. I'm willing to be there at like 5 or earlier :lol: This is life or death people!! :wink:

It kindof feels that way, sometimes, when I think about it :reject:

CeeCee said:

Alas, I fear cultural anthroplogy, as fascinating as I find it, is jsut not for me. The people are alive and I do much better with dead ones. :lol: It's jsut really hard sometimes, when Is tart feeling stupid. Cause It took me 5 years to decide to go to college in the first place and I keep running into obsticles that make me want to fall on the floor and throw a tantrum like a two year old.

well, older than average students are the best ones---just look at Ms. VP over there! And really, you'll find your path...sometimes it isn't always readily apparent. And if you get the B.A. you can do contract archaeology as a full-time job without having to go for the advanced degrees. It gives you some hands-on experience so you can figure out if you really love it. Email me anytime you want to bounce ideas off me (ruffian@u2email.com)

girls, i'm exhausted and smell of lake water, so i'm gonna have to go to bed :(

great to see you all here, and i'll post tomorrow! night :wave:

VintagePunk said:
Fly, SG...being a weekend, we may have to line up the night before. None of this early morning crap. :lol:

Not a problem :hyper:

No, Jo, I don't have any ticket at all for Chicago yet :sad: still working on that ; I have a GA for TO on the 17th and seats for Detroit Oct 25

VintagePunk said:

Ahhh. :hug: You'll be with a crowd of U2 fans. It'll be like a safe, warm cocoon. :lol:

Night Ruff, and good luck again with the tickets! :hug:

:lol: I can just see me trying to convince my mom to let me line up the night before...hmm this is gonna be fun. *eyeroll* I'll tell her you'll be my adoptive-GAline-mommy and will take good care of me. :happy:

Back
Top Bottom