PLEBA girls party-too hot to handle!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
daygloeyes2 said:

Me too. People who go into invisible mode suck. :shifty:

:wink:

Clonecaptain :heart:

Eh...I really don't want to talk about it right now. But thanks. :hug:

yeah they do:madspit: :wink:

Clonecaptian:love:

its cool...you know where we are when you need us:hug:

Aside from that...hows things?

Hey Drea!:drool:

Aside from my mother, things are OK. A pair of shorts that I couldn't even get past my thighs last summer I was able to get on me! :hyper: I can't zip them yet, but I'm close to being able to. :D

You?

:wave: Greetings from Chatham, where it's 31C without the humidity and 36C with :madspit: Of course, the 'rents have AC which is nice - but going back to my non-ac apt tonight's not gonna be fun :lol:

daygloeyes2 said:
Aside from my mother, things are OK. A pair of shorts that I couldn't even get past my thighs last summer I was able to get on me! :hyper: I can't zip them yet, but I'm close to being able to. :D

You?

sweet:hyper: :hyper: thats great!

Me...eh, not much. Been on the computer all day looking for freeware stuff we need...ugh:sigh: decided it was time to come here and have some fun:drool:

Drea said:
:wave: Greetings from Chatham, where it's 31C without the humidity and 36C with :madspit: Of course, the 'rents have AC which is nice - but going back to my non-ac apt tonight's not gonna be fun :lol:

whats that in Farienheit?:slant:

I am guessing its hot there Drea:wink: Its not too bad here...kinda humid but its very overcast and looks like rain:drool:

Drea said:

What is that in farenheit, mid 80's? Ack. :madspit:

Hi girls :wave:

Something to hopefully cheer our DG up :hug:

30e5ce68.jpg

fc0c1681.jpg

daygloeyes2 said:

Same here!! :ohmy:

What a coincidence. :shifty: :wink:

its not like we live in the same area or anything:shifty:

your stalking me arn't you?...Your probably right outside my window:ohmy: :ohmy:

Hey Sg:drool:

WildHoney said:
Hi girls :wave:

Something to hopefully cheer our DG up :hug:

fc0c1681.jpg

they were huge!! like 44DDD's Edge!!

:lmao:

sorry thats the first thing that popped in my head when I saw that:tsk: *hangs head

Dismantled said:

its not like we live in the same area or anything:shifty:

your stalking me arn't you?...Your probably right outside my window:ohmy: :ohmy:

Hey Sg:drool:

I'm sorry, what did you say? I was too busy peeking in your window...er I mean....:shifty:

Thanks for the pics Wild :hug:

daygloeyes2 said:

I'm sorry, what did you say? I was too busy peeking in your window...er I mean....:shifty:

Thanks for the pics Wild :hug:

like my PJ's.............that I am still in and its 1pm:huh:

What am I drinking if you are right outside the window?:wink:

Dismantled said:

like my PJ's.............that I am still in and its 1pm:huh:

What am I drinking if you are right outside the window?:wink:

Yeah, they're hawt. :drool: Like my tank top and boxers? :sexywink:

Hmmm...I can't tell but it looks like it could be tea, diet pepsi, or beer. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom