Pleba Girls Party - To B Or Not To B, There Is No Question

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Drea said:

I like most of the history plays :wink: Let me know if you need a hand and I'll get out my Riverside Edition Shakespeare and help :)

I've only read the first few scenes, theyre really difficult to get to grips with :yikes:

It takes alot of concentration :yes:

Thanks, sami and LMP. That's a start. I'm not even sure what I'm going to do. But knowing something about the weather and the language differences (I figured Miami would be bilingual and possibly expensive to live in) helps.

And I'm used to crazy drivers -- here in Michigan, we drive like we build all the cars or something. :wink:

pattip2000 said:
Doesn’t it rain at 4pm everyday in Florida?

Not everyday, depends what part of the state you are in

and whether or not it's extremely humid and cloudy

pattip2000 said:
Doesn’t it rain at 4pm everyday in Florida?

:lmao: No! A lot of people think that. In the summer I think it usually rains in the afternoon, but like today it was raining when I woke up and was sunny for the rest of the day :)

Atleast in Miami you get snow

if you count enormous amounts of cocaine as snow :shrug:

"Raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaain, I don't mind!"

Sad_Girl said:
If you don't like the weather in Michigan, just wait five minutes, it'll change :wink:

Rainstorm on a mid-January Friday night in the Motor City, anyone?

Could be worse: They were forecasting a big snowstorm for tonight and tomorrow.

:lol:

sami0201 said:

Really? That's so cool!

Yeah, my brother and a good friend of mine have both lived there (In the Military)

my friend hated it because she likes the changing seasons, and she said every day was basically the same thing

My brother was more like me... he loved it :)

Thank you LMP and Sami for your help I’ll check out cheapflights.com and hotels.com tomorrow and see what I find.

Drea said:

Earworm = song stuck in head :wink: Sorry, they're all used to my odd terms by now :giggle: (It's a phrase I picked up from friends years ago)

oooo, ok

it all makes sense now

< in a Smashing Pumpkins craze over U2 for now

Siva :drool:
Mayonnaise :drool::drool:
Disarm :drool::drool::drool:
Drown :rockon:

Sad_Girl said:

Yeah, my brother and a good friend of mine have both lived there (In the Military)

my friend hated it because she likes the changing seasons, and she said every day was basically the same thing

I don’t think I’d ever want to live somewhere that doesn’t have four seasons

Sad_Girl said:

:)

That's how it is here, the same weather all year pretty much

Something off topic (or maybe more on topic) there was a Billy Graham special on tonight and in his sermon Billy said that Bono was over at his house recently but Billy pronounced Bonos name wrong. Everywhere you turn around these days there is always a mention of B

:confused:

pattip2000 said:

I don’t think I’d ever want to live somewhere that doesn’t have four seasons

It seems so odd to me when the weather is unseasonable -- like tonight. I just keep thinking, "Hey, shouldn't that rain be snow?"

jobob said:

It seems so odd to me when the weather is unseasonable -- like tonight. I just keep thinking, "Hey, shouldn't that rain be snow?"

meanwhile, three or four hours Northwest of you, we're getting big, fat fluffy snowlakes so thick it's like being in a sno-globe

jobob said:

I’ve enjoyed the unseasonably warm weather of late, I’m pulling for nice weather tomorrow because I am babysitting all day and don’t want to be stuck inside

Kind of off the Shakespeare topic but in English class we read 'Medea' by Euripides

and that play is awesome

one chick spontaneously combusts and melts at the end and it's extremely graphic

pattip2000 said:
Something off topic (or maybe more on topic) there was a Billy Graham special on tonight and in his sermon Billy said that Bono was over at his house recently but Billy pronounced Bonos name wrong. Everywhere you turn around these days there is always a mention of B

:confused:

Bono was mentioned in today's USA Today's Business section's story about speakers at Davos/the World Economic Forum. Which is The Top Speaking Gig for CEOs, executives and celebrity activists.

They even had a picture of Tony Blair and Bono as 2006 Davos "Speakers from the UK." I sat there and said, no, wrong, Bono's from Ireland, not the UK. :eyebrow:

Back
Top Bottom