PLEBA girls party-throwing a birthday bash for VP and Bri!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hi everyone! :hug:

I was going to watch a DVD, but I just passed out on the couch. :lol:

VP - yeah, my nose bled for a little bit, but it's fine now. The woman who pierced it said not to be worried, that it happens occasionally.

VintagePunk said:
Weldy, that blows. :mad: :madwife: :hug:

I'm PMSing, and if certain people were around me, I'd tear off their heads. :mad: :lol:

I was going to say that I need Dis and our PMS club, but I guess she won't be pmsing for a while, will she? :lmao:

No....she's on a nine month version of Extreme PMS :wink:

But at least I noticed I was getting my friend when I had a cake craving this past Monday...and I usually never get a craving for something! :lol:

VintagePunk said:

:hyper:

You haven't PMd me for like two days. :sad :

Pay no attention to me. I'm PMSing and all needy. :lm ao:

And I'm also VERY angry at someone. :m ad:

But I've been shopping for the past two days, and I got two great pairs of pants and two tops. :hap py:

Emotional mess, much? :hu h: :wi nk:

The dvd is amazing, (even though I'm only halfway through the first one - lol)!!! I was actually thinking of you as I was watching it, I knew you'd love it! :dro ol: I was going to buy Pink Floyd Pulse, but it was $50 :eek:h my: This was only $22.

:lmao: I know, I've been lacking in the PM department! Don't worry, I just made up for the 2 days with a mini novel. :wink:

:hug: Who are you angry with? :ohmy:

Shopping :drool:

Emotional mess :yes: :wink:

The dvd sounds so good :drool: Is it recent shows? I should get it one of these days...

ThoraSEB said:
Hi everyone! :hug:

I was going to watch a DVD, but I just passed out on the couch. :lol:

VP - yeah, my nose bled for a little bit, but it's fine now. The woman who pierced it said not to be worried, that it happens occasionally.

Did it bleed from the piercing hole, or did it bleed in general? Not sure if you'll know what I mean, but I'm prone to nosebleeds...and my main concern has always been that if I get one, it'll start one of those. :huh:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

No....she's on a nine month version of Extreme PMS :wink:

But at least I noticed I was getting my friend when I had a cake craving this past Monday...and I usually never get a craving for something! :lol:

I'm so fucking ashamed of myself. I've been eating healthy for a couple of months now...and then for my brthday, I didn't do badly, had fajitas, so mostly meat and vegetables. But I had a huge-ass piece of ice cream cake. Excusable though, cause it was my irthday, right? Then last night I ate half a bag of corn chips. :reject:

VintagePunk said:

Did it bleed from the piercing hole, or did it bleed in general? Not sure if you'll know what I mean, but I'm prone to nosebleeds...and my main concern has always been that if I get one, it'll start one of those. :huh:

From the piercing. I'm prone to nosebleeds too, and they did ask about that when you signed the waiver. Even though I get them very easily, it only bled for like a minute, then stopped. So there was no problem with that. :)

Thanks Sami! :D

VintagePunk said:

I'm so fucking ashamed of myself. I've been eating healthy for a couple of months now...and then for my brthday, I didn't do badly, had fajitas, so mostly meat and vegetables. But I had a huge-ass piece of ice cream cake. Excusable though, cause it was my irthday, right? Then last night I ate half a bag of corn chips. :reject:

This is why I just give in to my desires :wink:

I've been drinking a lot more liquids now....and I've never felt better....plus I've been eating all types of foods a lot less...yes, even the healthy foods :wink: :D

ThoraSEB said:

From the piercing. I'm prone to nosebleeds too, and they did ask about that when you signed the waiver. Even though I get them very easily, it only bled for like a minute, then stopped. So there was no problem with that. :)

Speaking of which...I haven't seen your piercing yet.....have you release the pics in a earlier page (Then took them back)?

sami0201 said:

:lmao: I know, I've been lacking in the PM department! Don't worry, I just made up for the 2 days with a mini novel. :wink:

:hug: Who are you angry with? :eek:hm y:

Shopping :drool :

Emotional mess :yes : :wink :

The dvd sounds so good :drool: Is it recent shows? I should get it one of these days...

Yay, mini-novels!! :hyper: If you sent it already, I didn't get a pop-up, but as soon as I send this, I'll check.

Who am I angry with? Take an educated guess. :mad: I've never been this pissed before, and for the past 36 hours, I've been stopping myself from doing something I may regret... :mad: But regret it or not, it may be time. :|

We've been shopping for Sarah...she's starting a co-op placement in our local federal politician's office...but I may have picked up a few things for myself, too. :shifty:

VintagePunk said:

That's happened to me this week too! :hug:

On my birthday weekend I figured it was okay. But then we had the hurricane scare, and I ate crappy food because I was home all day for 2 days. Then tonight it was my birthday dinner again so I ate crap again! :scream:

VintagePunk said:

Yay, mini-novels!! :hyper: If you sent it already, I didn't get a pop-up, but as soon as I send this, I'll check.

Who am I angry with? Take an educated guess. :mad: I've never been this pissed before, and for the past 36 hours, I've been stopping myself from doing something I may regret... :mad: But regret it or not, it may be time. :|

We've been shopping for Sarah...she's starting a co-op placement in our local federal politician's office...but I may have picked up a few things for myself, too. :shifty:

I sent it a few minutes ago. :wink:

I figured that was who you were angry at. :( Just stop yourself for a little bit longer! :hug: But I guess we can't keep saying that forever...

ThoraSEB said:

So you get nosebleeds too? :ohmy:

Mostly when it's cold, and it's dry inside? Or if you've got a cold and been sneezing/blowing your nose alot?

Glad to hear yours was fine, gives me confidence about doing it myself, eventally. :up:

VintagePunk said:

So you get nosebleeds too? :ohmy:

Mostly when it's cold, and it's dry inside? Or if you've got a cold and been sneezing/blowing your nose alot?

Glad to hear yours was fine, gives me confidence about doing it myself, eventally. :up:

All of the above! And also when I'm in planes or other high altitudes.

It's new thread time! Anyone got any ideas?

sami0201 said:

That's happened to me this week too! :hug:

On my birthday weekend I figured it was okay. But then we had the hurricane scare, and I ate crappy food because I was home all day for 2 days. Then tonight it was my birthday dinner again so I ate crap again! :scream:

Oh, you NEVER look gross, silly girl. :shame:

Seriously, 30 years from now, you're gonna look back at pics of yourself and realize then what a hottie you were, and be pissed that you didn't realize it in time. :lol: :hug:

And yeah, I think you can afford to eat crappy food. :hug:

I saw the Europe thing!!!! You're going to have such an amazing time!! OMG, Sarah loved it...it's going to be like life-altering! I was so glad she got to go. :yes:

sami0201 said:

I sent it a few minutes ago. :wink:

I figured that was who you were angry at. :( Just stop yourself for a little bit longer! :hug: But I guess we can't keep saying that forever...

Thanks :hug: I've been telling myself not to be hasty, and to see how it is in a few days. I dunno, knowing me it might be better. But you're right, I can't keep ignoring it. :|

VintagePunk said:

Oh, you NEVER look gross, silly girl. :shame:

Seriously, 30 years from now, you're gonna look back at pics of yourself and realize then what a hottie you were, and be pissed that you didn't realize it in time. :lol: :hug:

And yeah, I think you can afford to eat crappy food. :hug:

I saw the Europe thing!!!! You're going to have such an amazing time!! OMG, Sarah loved it...it's going to be like life-altering! I was so glad she got to go. :yes:

:eek: :hug:

I thought of Sarah when we signed up! :lol: :drool: We are *so* excited. :hyper:

sami0201 said:

:eek: :hug:

I thought of Sarah when we signed up! :lol: :drool: We are *so* excited. :hyper:

Her chaperones were cool, and turned a blind eye to drinking..and maybe once or twice drank with them. :lol: Sarah doesn't drink though, so she didn't really get in on the fun. :wink:

VintagePunk said:

Her chaperones were cool, and turned a blind eye to drinking..and maybe once or twice drank with them. :lol: Sarah doesn't drink though, so she didn't really get in on the fun. :wink:

:lol: If we're allowed, I'm sure we'll have wine with dinner or something, but none of us are hardcore drinkers and we definitely don't want to really get drunk every night and stuff.

sami0201 said:

:lol: If we're allowed, I'm sure we'll have wine with dinner or something, but none of us are hardcore drinkers and we definitely don't want to really get drunk every night and stuff.

Some of the people in their group were :ohmy: not her close group of friends, though, more those on the perepherial....and the funny thing is, one of the chaperones on the trips was their school resource police officer. :lol: She drank too, from what I hear...

Back
Top Bottom