PLEBA girls party-throwing a birthday bash for VP and Bri!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Goodnight to all those who have left. :hug: Sorry I disappeared. Had to chat with my best friend about Rock Star for a bit. :D

Now I'm off to read and to go to bed myself. Goodnight thread! :hug:

Ive' got to do better about keeping up with birthdays-VP & Bri--Happy Birthday! & Happy Birthday to anyone who I have missed lately. :heart: :hug: :hug: :hug:

today Bri is
2.gif
10.gif
!!!!! :hug:

and I think maybe I'll just say VP is a little bit older than 20. :shifty: :wink: :love:

twenty already??? sheesh, you people age soon huh?

:shifty:

I didn't say that.... :wink:

just joking... at least you're all closer in age with Bono than me!

*pokes thread out of boredom*

*runs back to fanfiction when thread doesn't reply*

:sigh:

I'm good... happy... no clue why :lol:
cleaned my aquarium.. when I was on holidays, algae took over the whole thing! now I can finally see my favorite japanese fighter fish Adam again :wink: he's called Ads since today, because he's soo relaxed.. his species is supposed to be agressive and killing other fish, but he's so relaxed and cool :cool: has to be :adam:
I'm going to buy a few more fishes tomorrow I think, if it's not raining... :hmm: what kinda fish could get Bono as name...

it's bored when you still have holidays when everybody here is already working/back to school.... I've been reading a lot of old fanfics lately, while I've already read them all :lol:

and how're you?

btw... :hmm: I wonder what Bono is thinking here....

bonohawtthoughtsxh3.jpg

Last edited:
Your fish sound fun! I've never had fish as a pet before, but I always kill plants, so I probably wouldn't do so well with a pet either. :lol:

The fanfics are definitely good distractions! :wink:

I'm doing good. I'm a bit tired, but the coffee I've had is starting to kick in. I'm really excited about my Christmas vacation, which we finally booked last night. :D

We have a long weekend this weekend, so I'm really looking forward to that. I don't have much planned except for doing some cleaning around the house, helping my new roomie move in, and getting my nose pierced. :D

christmas vacation? did you make it an early chrisstmas vacation? :wink:

I love fish... people call them boring, but they soothe me... I dunno why... :lol:

Galeongirl said:

:eek: wayne gave me a gift

yay partaay hat!!
i got one too
and when the birthday girls get here the partaay will start

and when Wild gets here, the partaay will REALLY start! :lol:

waynetravis said:

yay partaay hat!!
i got one too
and when the birthday girls get here the partaay will start

and when Wild gets here, the partaay will REALLY start! :lol:

uh... that's a whole different kind of parrty... more like a par-tay! :drool: