PLEBA girls party thread-we aim to please!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
*shamelessly drags cap into this thread*
:wink:

~BrightestStar~ said:
Here we go......not as nice as the earlier one...but hey, smut is smut right? :wink:
And to post a cap as ~BS~ again. *sighs happily again* :heart:

GFS127.jpg

The hour is late, in fact, it's early morning, but things like that can be rather confusing after a few drinks, and you'd rather pay attention to other things. Like the man coming up behind you with an exaggerated swagger, singing some old irish tune, and making up words to the verses he forgets. You step out onto the sidewalk, and gaze around into the dark an quiet night. Few people are around, the streets are quiet (well, almost), and there's no one around. You look up into the night sky, the full moon shining brightly. The only night you need. You can't help but be entranced by the beauty of the stars twinkling above.
Suddenly the sky is twirling, swirling...it takes a moment for you to realize that he's grabbed you and spun ou around, a boyish grin upon his face. When he lets go you stumble, your world suddeny going topsy-turvey. He grabs you around the waist to steady you, and suddenly your world centers on him, revolves around him. You reach out and hold his arms, feel the muscle and strength.The warmth. The gentle strength of his grip on your waist..the suppleness of the leather....the...
"How ye doin there luv?"
His voice breaks your concentration. You meet his gaze, he looks concerned, but you don't think he's just concerned with your state of being. He also seems pretty concerned about your hips, and your waist...
You blink and give a small smile, reaasure him you're alright and just need to call a taxi.
His smile broadens, and he winks. "No need luv, I've got me own wheels" And he gestures with his head towards a waiting limo...unfortuneatly the quick movement throws of his gravity, and he pulls you closer. If only you could see his smirk.
"Besides sweetheart, I wouldn't want you goin anywhere alone....not in your condition luv." And with that it seems the decision is made, as his hand creeps around your waist, pulling you close, and in the direction of his car. He begins to hum again.
As you reach the car you turn to look at him, but he moves foreward, and you stumble backwards against the car. His hand a constant presence at your waist, to steady you..to keep you safe.
Close. Thats all you can think. He's close, so very close, you can feel the heat of him. Smell the ale on him, and feel the hot, and moist breeze of his breath on your cheek. He's all you can see, all you can sense. All around you. And everything tells you to touch, taste...and his eyes. You can't escape them. Intense and blue, he's gazing at you, watching you....and it seems like he can see your every thought. You blsuh and look away, barely registering how his fingers play across the skin at your hip. He licks his lips, his tongue peekig out, slidding across, leaving a moist trail. You stare, utterly focused on his mouth, on the scar on his chin, the slight stubble that darkens his cheek...
You close your eyes as he moves in, hovering for a moment, he places a soft kiss on your lips, barely a touch, before pulling back. Making a small noise, you lean foreward and follow. He smiles, but relents. The kiss is intense and hot. Pressing against you, your hands slip beneath his leather jacket, as his hands wander along your hips and one goes to stroke your back. With a low moan he caprures your lower lip, sucking gently before releasing you. You both breathe heavily, your sense overwhelmed and drunk on eachother. His hand sneaks behind you, sneaking a touch of your behind, before he opens the limo door.
Climbing in, he settle beside you, an arm casually wrapped around you. You lean against him, and he holds you tighter, pulling you closer. He presses a kiss or two into your hair.
It's almost perfect, peaceful. You sigh with content. But suddenly you realize there is a hand slowly trailing up your thigh. Teasingly, slowly...getting ever higher...and sneaking beneath the edge of your skirt...You look up to meet his mischevious gaze, watching your every reaction. Just as you cry out, he smothers you with a hot kiss, his tongue imitating what was happening elsewhere....

yay..got some smut in there ;)

Anyhoo, enjoy, as this is my last ~BS~ psot of the night.
I gotta run soon anyway.

:scream:
omg..this one is longer than the last...:yikes:

heh...I tried VP..it's sorta kinda whatever of what may have happened the night before...

Bri, I can't believe you brought this cap into the thread! You're dragging down the integrity of a thread named we aim to please! :shame:

:wink:

Part of me wants to stay up til I reach my 1000th post, but I'm falling asleep at the wheel. :yawn:

Tomorrow is Mother's Day... Mr. Sobe and the boys are planning an outing for me, so I must get some rest and be in tip top shape.

Thanks for the awesome cap Bri... I know i'll have sweet dreams tonight. :)

:wave: :hug:

Last edited:
See?? The cap got me all excited. there i go quoting instead of editing, again. :lol:

Dazzled...We're doing well, thanks! Just school stress now. Once I get some work out of the way, I'll be fine!

How about you? Do you think you're gonna be able to get Diane's tickets?? :hyper: :hyper:

BTW, vp..my pathetic U2 dreams lately

...I've been listening to various u2 song on my walkman after getting under the covers...FOR INSPIRATION....
and all i've been getting the past severaLweeks has been off & on a series of dreams with or without friends [of real life or dream friends] trying to get to where they are playing, trying to get tix for where they are playing [heading to a box office] or various themes like that!

have i actually SEEN them in my dreams lately....noooooo :grumpy:

oh....vp....I'm not sure yet....it's mpre thsan i'd hoped to spend by a good third..... she's willing to cut the price some....but Idon't think THAT much...

I could proably pay her some more in the month';s time after the show to make up most of the difference.. But i am due a little more money, so i have to write out my budget for the next 4 weeks or 5 and see if i can...

I mena I can sort of , but like i need to get as standing fan for the upcoming hot weather.... and if it if really starts getting hot I have to be able to pay my super to reinstall my A/c....

I want to go so bad....I'm afraid if i don't ake it...i'll miss my chance....

Awwww, I hope it all works out so that you can go, and have the other things you need, too. :hug:

Living in a high humidity area, a/c is a necessity. If I didn't have mine, I don't know what I'd do. :huh:

Back
Top Bottom