PLEBA girls party thread-we aim to please!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Another (still not the right one, though)

Bonoyounghot.jpg

VintagePunk said:
Okay, if there was ever a thread we're going to hell for, it would be this one. :mac:

BTW, if Bri and I get booted, you're all welcome to join our Pleba girls msn club. :lol:

:laugh:

You can count me in too!

This thread is reminding me of Conan after he tells a particularly scathing joke. He does this: "Imma gonna go to hell when I die *clap*clap*clap*clap*."

:reject:

VintagePunk said:
Okay, if there was ever a thread we're going to hell for, it would be this one. :mac:

BTW, if Bri and I get booted, you're all welcome to join our Pleba girls msn club. :lol:

I'm in! :)

daygloeyes2 said:
This thread is reminding me of Conan after he tells a particularly scathing joke. He does this: "Imma gonna go to hell when I die *clap*clap*clap*clap*."

:reject:

In the long list of Funniest Thing Ever moments from Conan, that little song is somewhere near the top. First time I heard it I nearly snarfed my drink.

VintagePunk said:

I've seen one possible one, but it was kinda vague. As far as I know, the contest for the first HD of the Vertigo tour is still on!

Trust me, there have been. Had I been smart enough to bring a camera, I could have provided proof. But I did have my high-powered binocs with me. :D

I'm usually preoccupied with his beautiful face and neck and chest but I was watching him at the first show I went to in Anaheim and I just, you know....started checking out the rest of him and viola! There he was!!

I was like :ohmy:

So, needless to say I brought my binocs with me even when I was right next to the side of the stage in Phoenix. :lol:

And on that note, I must be off to bed ladies, so I can face that dreaded presentation work in the morning. :hug:

Trish, I'm really glad you made it here tonight, and actually posted. Hope to see a lot more of you - you're a very welcome addition. :) :hug:

Elessarian said:

In the long list of Funniest Thing Ever moments from Conan, that little song is somewhere near the top. First time I heard it I nearly snarfed my drink.

I seem to have found someone who shares my Conan obsession! :D :hug:

Night VP :hug:

Back
Top Bottom