PLEBA girls party thread-the downfall of womankind!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:giggle: Love the title.. and VP'll be amused when she sees it ;)

Btw, VP, to answer your question from the last thread - no other person, but I don't think anything's changed.

Mucca said:
You look very beautiful DG!
I really like your hair! how long did it take you to get it done?

Thanks! :hug:

It took about 45 minutes. There were 40+ bobby pins and enough hairspray to kill the ozone layer in it though!

Mucca said:
:lol:
It must've been fun taking all those bobby pins out.

Was the meal good?

You do the Bono very well by the way :wink:

The meal was good. It was served in a buffet, and there was chicken, roast beef, rice, etc.

Don't know if you read any of the thread, but I posted about how when all my friends were wearing my sunglasses and one of my friends said "Everyone's doing the Bono!" and another said "If Emily had her way she'd be doing the Bono!" :lmao:

Thanks E. :hug:

daygloeyes2 said:

The meal was good. It was served in a buffet, and there was chicken, roast beef, rice, etc.

Don't know if you read any of the thread, but I posted about how when all my friends were wearing my sunglasses and one of my friends said "Everyone's doing the Bono!" and another said "If Emily had her way she'd be doing the Bono!" :lmao:

Thanks E. :hug:

:lmao::lmao:
Yes, I read that yesterday night!! I'd have to agree with your friends :wink:

I heard they played U2 as well eh? That must've made the night the even better!!

Mucca said:

:lmao::lmao:
Yes, I read that yesterday night!! I'd have to agree with your friends :wink:

I heard they played U2 as well eh? That must've made the night the even better!!

Yeah it did. Got a little practice for December 4th if I'm the MW girl. :wink:

E-Whenever my brother comes to use the comp, I log out of here as fast as I can! See you later! :hug:

Ok, I have a question: does anyone here have an MP3 or WAV of Larry Singing dirty old town? I have Wild Irish Rover and Whiskey in the jar, but still can't get Dirty old town to download

daygloeyes2 said:

Yeah it did. Got a little practice for December 4th if I'm the MW girl. :wink:

:lol:

I hope they play some U2 on my prom. I could request but there's so many songs to choose from i wouldn't know which to pick :drool:

VP!! :hug:
Yes, it has been awhile. I'd just finished a line of tests and exams this week:madspit:
And now that I'm all free of studying I have hours of free time...which is feeling weird to me right now. Gah...school is messing me up :huh:

Oh I bought the Slane DVD yesterday.:drool:
HMV didn't have anything in stock so I went to Futureshop but they didnt have it in the CD so I had to buy the DVD version :madspit:

Mucca said:
VP!! :hug:
Yes, it has been awhile. I'd just finished a line of tests and exams this week:madspit:
And now that I'm all free of studying I have hours of free time...which is feeling weird to me right now. Gah...school is messing me up :huh:

Oh I bought the Slane DVD yesterday.:drool:
HMV didn't have anything in stock so I went to Futureshop but they didnt have it in the CD so I had to buy the DVD version :madspit:

Slane!!!! :drool: :drool: what do you think?? I made Bri get it a couple of weeks ago...

I know there were some pictures around here that I had seen recently and wondered if Mucca had them... let me see if I can find any of them now that she's here

bonos_birthday.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom