PLEBA girls party thread-the downfall of womankind!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sad_Girl said:

I was watching the Slane gig the other day, and the part where Bono thanks all of their families for giving them each a loan of 500 pounds to get started in the music business, then he says ; and all of you have probably each given us 5oo pounds by now, too, so thank you...

I'm like, I don't know how to do the whole money conversion thing but I know I've giving you guys more than that!

It's about $1000 CDN.
I haven't hit that yet but I'll probably get there very very soon :huh:

ahhhh

FUCK IT...
the sometimes cranky guyuard sid it's time to go...

and i had a sorta dust up with my art t4aqcher today...though I felt betterlater when he came back to tlak to me a gain anmd explain more ...i FEEL BETTER...

BUT IT REALLY TOOK AN EXTRA HOUR OF MY SCHEDUAL...WIOCH I COULDDA BEEN here INSTEAD:mad: :madspit:

rant over sorry....

:hug: s all

and hi VP! when you return!!!

dazzledbylight said:

I don't think so....it's a piece of Vid that have been clipped to be put into a montage of videios

and I think he's playing much to fast & nearly furious fot it to be..."throw"

Hmm....:scratch:
I have no idea.....

Fast and furious.....just the way I like it :wink:

Adam just doesn't do it for me.....maybe it's his white hair....or the fact that I don't really care about bassists as important as they are....:|

Sad_Girl said:

:shifty: I'm not allowed to discuss it in detail here :wink:
**But he did distract me enough that I came
out of there without the pictures

I heard the film was all used up by the time your little adventure ended. He still has the camera....wonder if he developed all the pics you guys took that night....:wink:

Mucca said:

I heard the film was all used up by the time your little adventure ended. He still has the camera....wonder if he developed all the pics you guys took that night....:wink:

That reminds me. Remember when I told you that I had no cameras that night you and the edge were in the closet and I was hiding there?

I lied. :reject:

Mucca said:

Fine :tongue:

It's not Edge's fault that he looks like your uncle! :shrug: :lol:

It really creeps me out, because just five generations back or so, my Grandma's family immigrated from Ireland. For all I know, he could be a cousin!

** God, wouldn't that be cool? : Uh, hi, yeah, I'm your cousin... can I come to the family reunion? Oh, I'm sorry, I was looking for my cousins house You must be his neighbor... nice to meet you, Bono, is it? :giggle:

Last edited:
daygloeyes2 said:

That reminds me. Remember when I told you that I had no cameras that night you and the edge were in the closet and I was hiding there?

I lied. :reject:

:shocked:!!!!

I better not find any of our pics posted on the net!! Or you will be a big trouble missy! And then I'll have to punish you :wink: :evil:

Mucca said:

:shocked:!!!!

I better not find any of our pics posted on the net!! Or you will be a big trouble missy! And then I'll have to punish you :wink: :evil:

Too late...I already sold the rights to the photos...and I'm negotiating the deal for the video. :reject:

Sad_Girl said:

It really creeps me out, because just five generations back or so, my Grandma's family immigrated from Ireland. For all I know, he could be a cousin!

:ohmy:

If ever you do find out that he's a cousin and you manage to get his number, could you forward it to me? :wink:

Mucca said:

:shocked:!!

I demand at least 60% of the profits!!

60%? Do you realize how much work it is to sneak into a closet, set up a camcorder, take photos, doing all of that in the dark while trying not to be seen or heard? I deserve all the money I get!!! :madspit:

daygloeyes2 said:

60%? Do you realize how much work it is to sneak into a closet, set up a camcorder, take photos, doing all of that in the dark while trying not to be seen or heard? I deserve all the money I get!!! :madspit:

You could've just asked! I would've let you tape. I know how much you like to sit and watch :wink: :lmao:

Did you get the better side of my face by the way? :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom