PLEBA girls party thread-let's go all night!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
11.gif

Fly; they have a seat number on GA's because of fireload capacity; there aren't any seats but the fire marshall makes them issue numbers still for safety reasons

I'm off to bed. :yawn: You gals decide which thread you want to post in. If you want to post in Bri's it's totally fine. I'll just never talk to you again. :wink: :giggle:

Night everyone :wave: :hug:

Night Bri and DG Sweaty dreams! :hug: :heart:

SG I was the one asking for the Larry cap. hehe But I'll also take smut of any kind. I'm easy to please. I think I overdosed on the Electrical Storm video today, so i have Lawrence on the brain. :D

FlyYourKite said:
Sad Girl, your fanfic rocks! :rockon: I am lovin every word of it!

3.gif

Thanks! I'm having tons of fun writing it. Although I'm a little nervous now that people are getting so involved, what will happen if I , say, oh I don't know.... Break Bono's heart... however temporarily... :yikes: They may all turn on me and show up at my door with torches and pitchforks!

Sad_Girl said:

3.gif

Thanks! I'm having tons of fun writing it. Although I'm a little nervous now that people are getting so involved, what will happen if I , say, oh I don't know.... Break Bono's heart... however temporarily... :yikes: They may all turn on me and show up at my door with torches and pitchforks!

Ah I'd love me some Bono angst. Angsty fics are the bestest. :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom