PLEBA girls party thread-let's go all night!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ewan naked ....my head my exploded at just the thought. LOL Bad Wild, just had to go there! hehe

I do like Robert Carlyle though. He can act the pants off most people.

FLy I can't believe you haven't seen any of them! They are good movies, especially the first three.

Why does that mean you can't see them just cos your hubby doesn't like them Wild? :shrug:

Oh&what's the pic of him with Bono you're talking about?

Did anyone notice that i mentioned we have the tallest cinema? It's a really great building!

Actually my friend met Ewan when Trainspotting was about to be realesed! He was working with a paper&interviewed the whole cast - jealous, moi? :angel:

My favorite (and this is coming from a fan who saw all but the very first in the theatre) is definitely attack of the clones (#2, the newest one until now)
I grew up playing with 98% Star Wars stuff 2% any other toy a kid would play with... and actually, I did see the first one, but I was only one year oldat the time and fell asleep!

Twohotties.jpg

That is cool Susan about the theatre you get to go to, I'm a movie fanatic and just love the big screen, so I'm jealous!

I have two pics of Bono and Ewan somewhere.... I have to look around for them. Not sure what they were doing, some sort of appearance. Rene Zellwegger-Chesney was there, too

I think i've seen that pic once! And with Renee too! I love jer, but she's def too skinny! Not good :tsk: :down: Eat some more!

FlyYourKite said:

:( :wink:

I have a confession to make. I love smilies and want more. Where are you guys getting the crazy ones that aren't in the 89 available on the board?

I realize I make no sense but hopefully you'll know what I mean :wink:

Whoops......wtf am I doing.

susanp6 said:
Why does that mean you can't see them just cos your hubby doesn't like them Wild? :shrug:

Oh&what's the pic of him with Bono you're talking about?

Did anyone notice that i mentioned we have the tallest cinema? It's a really great building!

WOW. I really must get up to Glasgow . I've been told it's awesome and there's loads of gorgeous scottish lads....:drool: :drool:

Isn't there anyone else you can go with? I don't have many people to go with either, but i have went on my own a few times, even tho i'm not madly keen! Normally, if i went alone it would be when it's a weekday afternoon!

And what about when films come out on vid or DVD?

Hi SP! :wink:

Russty - You're so rite about Rob Carlyle! He is a totally amazing actor&he's from Glasgow where i'm from! :D :love:
He just bought the most expensive house in Glasgow! :ohmy:

I don't think anybody likes to go out alone much. I do it occasionally for the sake of people watching, taking notes for stories and such; but there are tons of things I just won't/can't do alone. Movies are one of those.

FlyYourKite said:
Dinner time! And then class time. Hope all your nights are better than mine...I'll be enjoying my crazy old man professor lecture about Menstruation and Menopause. :shifty:

Awkward much? :laugh:

See you later Fly. :hug:

FlyYourKite said:
Dinner time! And then class time. Hope all your nights are better than mine...I'll be enjoying my crazy old man professor lecture about Menstruation and Menopause. :shifty:

7.gif

Hope your night goes quick at least!
:wave:

susanp6 said:

Love your blossoming rose, SG! :love:

Thanks, I thought it was pretty!
I love roses :heart:

Wild, I'm sorry to hear that you don't have any movie buddies! I can sympathize a little, I only have a couple, and they're usually quite busy so, I wait for a lot of films to come out on DVD as well

Just had a curry not long ago! Yum :drool: And just finished some Stella too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom