PLEBA girls party thread-let's go all night!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sad_Girl said:
25.gif
"Lemon! She wore ..."

:ohmy: :shifty:

Oh. Heh heh... :shifty: Hi. I wasn't dancing around singing at the top of my lungs like an idiot. Really. :reject:

I'd laugh at you....but it would be a tad bit hypocritical of me to do so. :reject:

WildHoney said:

:tongue: 'That's right baby, just one more button... show a little extra skin....' :combust:

He's such a tease!

I think he shaves his chest, though! I have a couple pics where he looks all fuzzy and a couple where he's as smooth as a baby's butt (or larry's chest, whichever) :D

:hmm: :eyebrow:

Mmmmmmmmm :drool: :drool: Nice pix Wild!!!!!!

Well, i saw Star Wars a few hours ago&it was pretty good all-round altho' there are some corny lines in it! AMAZING scenes&effects and the last 40 mins are STUNNING!! :eek: :shocked: :bow: :bow:

Very very nice pics! Thank you Wild! :bow:

Susan, I would be going nuts if I were you! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you that they come soon! My tickets are locked up tight in a fire safe!

:wave: hi DG & Fly (wild & susan) & anyone else

WildHoney said:

So i'm not the only one that does that
3.gif

For some reason I get really carried away with 'Lemon" I really like that one
3.gif

But it's definitely not the only one that makes get goofy... When love comes to town is another one I get caught dancing to alot :lmao:

Hey, Wild, DG
8.gif
We should start a club!

Awww Susan! Hang in there, I'm sure you'll get them soon and they'll be all the sweeter for the anxiety of waiting for them
1.gif

It's good to hear from someone who got to see Star Wars, all our local theatres have been sold out for every showing right up til tomorrow (and that's just because those aren't on sale yet!)
18.gif

Sad_Girl said:
Awww Susan! Hang in there, I'm sure you'll get them soon and they'll be all the sweeter for the anxiety of waiting for them
1.gif

It's good to hear from someone who got to see Star Wars, all our local theatres have been sold out for every showing right up til tomorrow (and that's just because those aren't on sale yet!)
18.gif

Same with the local theatres here.

Wow SG! They are sold out that much in advance? I just got to the cinema 5 mins before going in to the film! It was totally full by the time the film started and i bet it was busier later at nite too!

Actually, here's a bit of info for you all - The cinema i went to is the tallest cinema building in the world! :yes: :up: Our UGC!

Wild! Don't you like the Star Wars film? Is that seriously the only reason you'd see it? It's just about my fav film, well the original Star Wars film that is! :yes: :applaud:

I do think Ewan is quite yummy, but i actually like Robert Carlyle MORE! :drool: :drool:

DG - Well, The Phantom Menace was pretty crap&i even thought Ewan wasn't too great in that&I do like him without the beard!!

susanp6 said:
Wild! Don't you like the Star Wars film? Is that seriously the only reason you'd see it? It's just about my fav film, well the original Star Wars film that is! :yes: :applaud:

I do think Ewan is quite yummy, but i actually like Robert Carlyle MORE! :drool: :drool:

Know i love the original film i wanted to be Princess Leia and swing with Luke. But NI hates them so i haven't seen the newer ones yet...:sad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom