PLEBA girls party thread-let's go all night!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was planning on e-mailing today. I did absolutely nothing yesterday. The presentation went extremely well. There were some suggestions made that will enhance the study (long story), and now I'm not gonna be running it till the fall, but as things stand right now, it may take till almost then to set it up, anyway, :lol:

Just house cleaning, oh and we took the tent down.
We got a new tent for the trip and ya know had to practice putting it up. Had it up for a few days, but was supposed to rain last night, so got it packed back up and all.

VintagePunk said:
DG...way to incorporate an obsession into school work! :wink:

Not sure if you saw yesterday, but Sarah has to do a paper and a monologue for drama, and she's doing it on Bono. :) :)

I didn't. That's awesome!

I'm actually thinking about doing my college essay on U2 and the first time I heard them :reject:

DG, it has to be about someone who has had an impact on the world. When she told her teacher her choice, she said he was okay with her choice, but made a comment implying that Bono is full of himself. :mad: :mad:

VintagePunk said:
DG, it has to be about someone who has had an impact on the world. When she told her teacher her choice, she said he was okay with her choice, but made a comment implying that Bono is full of himself. :mad: :mad:

Obviously she knows nothing about the ONE campaign or DATA. :madspit:

Oh, it was a surprise free concert that they held in NY. They drove around the city on a flatbed truck, singing and talking to people.
There were some really cute moments in it, Larry smiling alot. Bono kept saying " Be under the bridge at 4:00 for a concert, but don't tell anyone, its a secret." and of course they caused hugh traffic jams and people were running chasing after the truck.
MTV had it on in January I think, and then Directv satelite has it on every wknd this month, but this is the hour long version.

greeneyedgirl said:
Oh, it was a surprise free concert that they held in NY. They drove around the city on a flatbed truck, singing and talking to people.
There were some really cute moments in it, Larry smiling alot. Bono kept saying " Be under the bridge at 4:00 for a concert, but don't tell anyone, its a secret." and of course they caused hugh traffic jams and people were running chasing after the truck.
MTV had it on in January I think, and then Directv satelite has it on every wknd this month, but this is the hour long version.

Oh, yes, I'd heard of that. I got all excited because my brother has (illegal) satellite from the US, and I thought he had direct TV...I was going to go over there to tape it, but it turns out that he can't use his direct tv right now, because the satellite cards have been blown, and all the users are waiting for the nice fellows (coughhackerscough) to come up with a new, usable card. So...at the moment, no one in Canada has direct tv. :sad: :sad:

Damn, I wish I had direct tv now! I didn't know about that. That NY concert was such an incredible thing for them to do, I was just telling my nephews about it the other day (while we were standing in the GA line at the Greenday concert :giggle: I really never stop talking about U2) and they were really impressed, to. I'm trying to introduce them to some of u2's music, because they don't really know anything outside of Vertigo (except the four year old, whom I baby sit regularly... he knows a bunch because he listens with me. We've watched the Slane concert two or three times together now)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom