PLEBA girls party thread-let's go all night!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Off to bed with me... (and I was going to go to bed early tonight, hahaha *g*) Going to have good dreams for sure after that cap ;) Thanks SG!

I need sleep....but I need the blue stuff too. :crack:

My friend(or close to being ex friend after what she said to me tonight) just called AGAIN. :madspit: I'm not looking forward to seeing her. :sigh:

Night Drea, Sweet dreams... I'm going to upload some of those new pics into photobucket now :ohmy: :drool: Then I'll look around for a Larry pic before I get back to writing my next chapter
(btw good to know angst is ok, thanks :wink:

daygloeyes2 said:
I need sleep....but I need the blue stuff too. :crack:

My friend(or close to being ex friend after what she said to me tonight) just called AGAIN. :madspit: I'm not looking forward to seeing her. :sigh:

What happened tonight DG? I don't think I heard the story yet!

Sad_Girl said:
OMG ... Drea, have you been into the Star of the Vertigo tour thread ... I just nearly passed out ... dear God Adam gets hotter by the day!

No I haven't... post the link? I'll try to look at it before work tomorrow :wink:

Snooky pie said:

awww:hug: DG sorry to hear that! Everything OK?

Not really. We got into a fight after she told me that I'm not there for her very much. I ticked off all the times I was there for her, including when she was on the verge of attempting suicide and I spent 2 hours on the phone with her convincing her not to. She said "But I didn't-unlike some people I know." Almost immediately, she gasped and realized she crossed the line and tried to apologize. Not good enough.

I told her about my suicide attempts when she was on the verge of trying to kill herself to convince her not to. To show her that life is never as bad as we think it is, that things will improve and nothing is worth killing yourself over. I told her something deeply personal to try and help her. And she used it to hurt me.

daygloeyes2 said:

Not really. We got into a fight after she told me that I'm not there for her very much. I ticked off all the times I was there for her, including when she was on the verge of attempting suicide and I spent 2 hours on the phone with her convincing her not to. She said "But I didn't-unlike some people I know." Almost immediately, she gasped and realized she crossed the line and tried to apologize. Not good enough.

I told her about my suicide attempts when she was on the verge of trying to kill herself to convince her not to. To show her that life is never as bad as we think it is, that things will improve and nothing is worth killing yourself over. I told her something deeply personal to try and help her. And she used it to hurt me.
Sorry to hear that DG :hug: I hate it when someone you think is your friend acts like that........if you wanna talk you know where to find me

daygloeyes2 said:

I am so sorry to hear about a supposed friend doing something like that. You revealed very personal things about yourself at a serious moment and her using them back at you is just not called for. We are here for you DG :hug:

DG! :hug: I'm so sorry to hear about that!

That is just so... GRRR!
6.gif
Don't even get me started!

You deserve better than to be treated like that
1.gif

Night Drea :hug:

:hug: DG that really stinks. It was so nice of you to be there for her and then for her to turn on you is just not cool.

Okay what I really wanted to say is man that really sucks! Your to sweet to have to deal with that crap.

Sorry, but I was trying to be nice, but the thought of her being so hurtful to you, just pisses me off. Nobody deserves to have someone throw something back in their face after they've treated someone else with love and kindness.

As my good friend would say "Biotch! Step off!" :wink:

It just pisses me off that she even suggested I haven't been there for her. I've run to pick her up when she's drunk(BTW, for those who remember it, she's the girl that threw up in my car), or picked her up justso she could get out when she's down, talked to her online and on the phone for as long as she needed, listened to her when no one else would. Even when I'm tired or in the middle of something, I've listened and given her advice. I've lent her money and never said anything when she didn't pay it back because it's really not that important to me. And of course, I was there for her when she was going to try to kill herself.

She's right. I guess I'm really not there for her that much.

Russty Cat said:
Okay what I really wanted to say is man that really sucks! Your to sweet to have to deal with that crap.

Sorry, but I was trying to be nice, but the thought of her being so hurtful to you, just pisses me off. Nobody deserves to have someone throw something back in their face after they've treated someone else with love and kindness.

As my good friend would say "Biotch! Step off!" :wink:
well said:up:

daygloeyes2 said:

It just pisses me off that she even suggested I haven't been there for her. I've run to pick her up when she's drunk(BTW, for those who remember it, she's the girl that threw up in my car), or picked her up justso she could get out when she's down, talked to her online and on the phone for as long as she needed, listened to her when no one else would. Even when I'm tired or in the middle of something, I've listened and given her advice. I've lent her money and never said anything when she didn't pay it back because it's really not that important to me. And of course, I was there for her when she was going to try to kill herself.

Good Lord. If she's too blind to see how good of a friend you are then she's just a total bitch in my opinion. DG, you are much better off without her if she doesn't appreciate your sincerity and friendship.

DG She has serious problems, let me tell you. I've had plenty of friends like her; and you can never expect anything back from them but complaints and requests for more favors; but nothing else

daygloeyes2 said:

DG
not to sound rude but IMHO tell the :censored: to PISS OFF!!!! You are too good a person a deserve better friends than that.

And I'm not even saying you won't be friends with her anymore; but you'll handle it alot better when you look at it like that; Gosh, I swear you're talking about my old best friend from HS

I had a friend that used me for 6 years as long as there was something in it for her or she was the one getting the attention .....I wish I'd told her to FOAD a lot sooner than I did

It really sucks having your first big fight with a friend. Hopefully after some time she realize that its not fair to expect you to do all the giving in the relationship. She needs to learn to respect you and your love for her.

1sthdvertigo.jpg

Damn Where are VP, Bri and Susan when you need them... I don't know if I've found the first HD of the vertigo tour or it's just the camera angle and the pants style :hmm:

I think I may have just won the contest! Woo hoo! (Whats my prize? :sexywink: )

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom