Pleba Girls party thread- Hide the beer, here come the guys! ;)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
44792873.jpg

Damn! I think Larry heard us! ;)

GG, NP I kinda thought you might wanna be on the list :wink: Snooky, I have some people who regularly request the scenes from my fan fic stories which I can't post here because they are a bit outside of the guidelines ... :shifty: :D :wink: I'm making a list of them so they don't have to ask, I'll just send them when I have one of those scenes come up

Last edited:
GG I got caught drinking in a park when I was 18 and happen to be with three guys who were also under age. It sucked! I had to go to court and pay a huge ass fine. They made me go to a class for drug and alcohol abuse! It blew. I don't advise hiding booze in the car! :lol:

SG all i want to hear you say is that you will be sending me a hot Larry scene soon. :drool: :drool: :drool: :wink:

Of course if I have to I'll take a hot Bono one. ;)

greeneyedgirl said:
Oh Goody, more smut :dancing:

I'm becoming a very bad girl, and I blame each and every one of you. Thankyou so much :giggle:

I'm just a victime like you are in all of this smut business. :giggle:

Night Snooky :hug: Sleep well. :)

I hope it continues out of control for years and years to come. :giggle:

I would love to read the cap! :D

And I will eagerly be waiting for the next part of the story. I really do love it so I'm happy with whatever you give. Its fun to not know when it will be. It always perks my day up. :heart:

TheEdge70.jpg

You see him waiting there by the side of the road, acting all cool and casual. Looking like temptation personified in those pants. You slow to a stop beside him and roll down the passenger side window, ask him what he’s waiting for. He smiles at you, that unassuming shy smile you love so much.

“You” he tells you, his aquamarine eyes shimmering in the fading light of day. Without being invited, he opens the door and settles into the seat. Your heart is pounding hard against your chest wall, your palms have started to sweat. You catch his scent, that wonderful masculine scent, and every nerve ending in your skin starts to tingle as if you’d stuck your finger in light socket.

You stare at each other for a moment, so much to say and at the same time so little. He gestures with a nod of his head for you to come closer, and you do. He leans toward you, his beard scratching the soft skin on your cheek, but it isn’t painful, it’s enticing. You can feel his breath, hot and moist against the corner of your lips and you hold yours. Instinctively, you run the tip of your tongue over your lips to moisten them and he smiles again before closing his eyes and covering your mouth with his own.

The heat rushes through your body with a jolt of electricity, and a whimper escapes your throat as you’re overwhelmed by the sensation. His mouth is soft and wet, his tongue sliding over your lips teasingly, sending a shiver through your body. You slide one hand around the back of his neck, the other rests against his chest, his arms sliding around you, his hands firm against your back as he guides you out of the drivers seat and into the seat beside him.

He shrugs out of his coat and tosses it into the backseat, those piercing eyes locked with your all the while. The tank top he’s wearing is loose and allows you a glance at his muscular chest. It also allows for easy access, your hand sliding up underneath it, along his abdomen and up into the coarse hair on his chest. You brush a fingertip lightly over his nipple and he hisses through his teeth, surprised at the sensation. Or perhaps surprised by your boldness. All you know is you like the power you feel, knowing your touch effects him so strongly.

You lean in and kiss his neck, delighting in the heat, the slightly salty taste of his skin and the way he sighs with pleasure. You feel the power of incredibly strong hands and arms wrap around you and pull you up to straddle his lap, his mouth finding yours in heated kiss as his hands slide up under your shirt along the bare skin of your back. You can only take short, shallow breaths now, and your heart is racing out of control as he places those incredibly strong hands on your hips and urges you to move against him, setting a slow, deep rhythm that chases all thought from your mind…

Okay I don't think I will ever look at Edge the same way again. DaYUM! :combust: :eek:

That was so freakin hot! :drool: :wink:

Take this for what you will.

U2.jpg

Oh to be in that place with you.
Walking thru Central Park in New York City.
On KariKari Beach in New Zealand.
Riding horses in the great outback.
Your face takes many shapes and forms.
Your figure looms large and commanding one day and mild mannered and slim the next.
Your more beautiful then I ever imagined.
The many smells and scents bring me comfort and pain.
You always seem to have a graceful soul.
You sing emotion filled songs, which make me love music.
You create amazing things with your hands.
Hand in hand we walk many miles.
The smile on your faces warms my soul like a blanket over my whole being.
You can speak to my heart without words.
I travel thru time and space to you in your many forms, yet I am always the same.
I come to you nightly only to wake in the daylight to find that all of your forms have become one.
One single body, which holds all of your gifts.

:applaud: That's really lovely Russty; have you ever gone into the Dream Out Loud Forum? That's very poetic, and I think it would be well recieved there as well!

Thank you. :hug: I've read stuff there, but I've never really had the nerve to post there.

I actually wrote that one a few years ago. I did a whole book of poetry and photography for my husband during one of the times in our life that we weren't living together. That was one of the ones that didn't make the cut for the book...but its always kind of hung around in my head.

Somehow it just seems to fit the guys for me tonight. They keep me sane. :lol: and drooling of course. :giggle: :drool:

definitely know what you mean there :yes: :giggle:

That's a really nice idea, making a book like that. I write a lot of poetry, but I've never done much with it it just sort of sits in a file or whatever.

Well, I think I've had enough fun for one night :) I'll talk to you guys all tomorrow, most likely. :hug:

Have nice sweaty dreams. ;) :hug: I think I shall head that way as well. Have to be up nice and early to see U2 on the telly. See ya tomorrow. :D

hey guys--i just emailed Miroslava, but if any of you are on central time, check out Good Morning America--I got interviewed but haven't seen it...I was sleeping!

Back
Top Bottom