Pleba Girls party thread- Hide the beer, here come the guys! ;)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
VintagePunk said:

London, Ontario...an hour from me, and where Fly lives. Although I *wish* it were your London!

omg...I was like Wild...are you losing your mind? don't you live over there!!! but london ontario..ha ha ha..I get it now:wink:

FlyYourKite said:

Are you trying to find one for a reasonable price? Cause that's next to impossible until the TM drop :sad: I spent WAY too much money on my 9/17 tickets but what the hell, it's worth it. Now I'm awaiting the drop for the rest of the shows. I'll be there if I have to fold myself into someone's purse!

Define "reasonable" to a fan. :wink: :lol:

I'd probably go $150 to 200 each...

but I'm gonna wait for a bit till my bank account gets relenished :yikes:

U2Girl1978 said:

dis has dissed the pleban society...

:wink:

hey dude...I was a founder..Dis can diss it:wink:

No but don't you guys understand:| the blue crack addiction can be embarressing at times..admit it!!!

VintagePunk said:

Define "reasonable" to a fan. :wink: :lol:

I'd probably go $150 to 200 each...

but I'm gonna wait for a bit till my bank account gets relenished :yikes:

Yeah mine were $240 each for GAs. Yikes :yikes: But whatever, it was close enough to my goal. At least I'll be there! And if you end up getting tickets, we are for sure stalking Bono together! :drool:

~BrightestStar~ said:

:hug:

My uni program is full of activist types, and here I am doing nothing. *sigh*
3 of my profs were arrested in various countries..thats something to be proud of right? :wink:

ponders getting arrested:hmm:

I think my bf wants a baby........

that would be new and exciting....right:yikes: :hug: he has brought it up the past 3 evenings now...

~BrightestStar~ said:

:laugh:
Everybody knows that you don't have a good town unless it has Ikea! :D

:laugh:

Ikea:drool: :drool: :drool: we were driving out of montreal and saw they had one! I almost wet myself with excitement:drool:

~BrightestStar~ said:

I was a founder too! :heart: :drool:

......so we can make and break the rules :wink:

Hey...no one knows about my addiction either. :D

couldn't have done it without you buddy:hug:

see.....I wanted to tell my bf about it but never did.....how do you tell the love of your life (for 6 yrs now) that you want to lick bman and bust into spontanous orgies with other woman...yeah not easy...so 4000 posts later..its too late:|

VintagePunk said:

*heavy sigh*

*thinking - if ONLY we had an Ikea, everything could be different*

:wink:

my town has a stop sign! our very own stop sign:D its my turn to polish it tomorrow:hyper:

Dismantled said:

hey dude...I was a founder..Dis can diss it:wink:

No but don't you guys understand:| the blue crack addiction can be embarressing at times..admit it!!!

No, not really. I understand that you are embarrassed but I told people in Chi-town that I posted on interference. :hug:

U2Girl1978 said:

No, not really. I understand that you are embarrassed but I told people in Chi-town that I posted on interference. :hug:

I am really only embarressed to tell my BF...I don't think he'd understand....he's so anal..I'd know he'd just go back and read EVERYTHING I have ever posted and then oh boy would that suck.:|

you told people in china town about this:lmao:

Dismantled said:

my town has a stop sign! our very own stop sign:D its my turn to polish it tomorrow:hyper:

We have a better road system for our snowmobiles than we do for regular cars & trucks... I really wish I were kidding :|

Sad_Girl said:

We have a better road system for our snowmobiles than we do for regular cars & trucks... I really wish I were kidding :|

yeah so do we.....I think my town has about 1000 people....and we have a big ass town....its acres and acres huge... the town I grew up in had 600 people...I had 8 kids in my 8th grade....3 relatives.:|

Back
Top Bottom