Pleba Girls party thread- Hide the beer, here come the guys! ;)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
U2Girl1978 said:

I'm going to be 27 and I feel so blah.... :|

OMG!! its our quarter life crisis...I am going to be 27 and I feel so blah too!! thats been my problem for a few weeks now....

I feel like everything was suppose to happen in your 20's...now they are almost over I feel like I am left standing in the dust going "wtf just happened?!"

U2Girl1978 said:

I'm going to be 27 and I feel so blah.... :|

:hug: :hug: :)

Sexual side effects? I hadn't noticed...:angel:

WorldEconomicForum2005d.jpg

Let's get sexual...sexual.....

~BrightestStar~ said:

How could he not?

Cause even if he wasn't............

bonofuzzyLOL.jpg

:D

Oohhh I almost hope he is not in agreement:wink:

*spit shines the handcuffs.....neatly folds the blindfold....

Dismantled said:

OMG!! its our quarter life crisis...I am going to be 27 and I feel so blah too!! thats been my problem for a few weeks now....

I feel like everything was suppose to happen in your 20's...now they are almost over I feel like I am left standing in the dust going "wtf just happened?!"

Yes! That is exactly how I feel. :sad:

U2Girl1978 said:

Yes! That is exactly how I feel. :sad:

yup well.......at least we are not alone, we have each other:wink: but it does suck, I feel like I am just going through this life to easily, everything is just way to easy and I don't like it....

U2Girl1978 said:

Yea she definitely deserves it. But I'm talking about being an activist or whatnot...

I'm just frustrated because I feel like I'm not accomplishing anything with my life right now...

Aww, I feel the same way, a lot of the time. :hug:

U2Girl1978 said:
Dis are you going to any shows next week?

ha ha ha...at first I thought you'd said shower..are you goign to shower next week:lmao:

yeah..I go a week from tomorrow:hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: and I cannot even breath thinking about it

Dismantled said:

Luckily for you girls, your 30's are better. :yes:

And from what I hear, 40's are even better, still. :)

VintagePunk said:

Luckily for you girls, your 30's are better. :yes:

And from what I hear, 40's are even better, still. :)

thank god:| I am not really afraid of being 30......but I do like being in my 20's. But 30 shouldn't be too bad....even though I am 27 I look like I am a teenager:madspit: people always think I am 18 or 17 and it really sucks cause I work in a highschool:|

so when I am 30 I should look 20 hopefully:wink:

Dismantled said:

ha ha ha...at first I thought you'd said shower..are you goign to shower next week:lmao:

yeah..I go a week from tomorrow:hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: and I cannot even breath thinking about it

:lmao:

Dis!!! I'm going on the 28th also! Want to meet up? do you have GA? I'm thinking of camping out overnight to get GA's. :)

Back
Top Bottom