Pleba girls party thread...follow the sound of the flute!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
NewBonocol1.jpg

Hey! Paris Hilton right up there with Britney Spears & Jessica Simpson on my list. She was on TV the other day on E or something--I don't like to watch those lifestyle of rich & famous shows not because I am jealous but because I think that the really wealthy could help others and still have plenty of $ to spend on themselves. Well she laid down $49,000 for some jewelry she just happened to wander in a store & see & had to have & probably won't wear but once or twice. I think that is sinful to squander like that. Just my opinion.

Bono's Doll said:
Hey! Paris Hilton right up there with Britney Spears & Jessica Simpson on my list. She was on TV the other day on E or something--I don't like to watch those lifestyle of rich & famous shows not because I am jealous but because I think that the really wealthy could help others and still have plenty of $ to spend on themselves. Well she laid down $49,000 for some jewelry she just happened to wander in a store & see & had to have & probably won't wear but once or twice. I think that is sinful to squander like that. Just my opinion.

Doesn't that just make you sick? It drives me crazy to see the money wasted on trinkets when there are so many people in the world who could live off the money people like that drop out of their pockets and never knew they even lost.

Politics are the worst, too. They spend so much money on campaigns and then complain about the national debt, the homeless, or the need for foreign aid... what about the billions of dollars you just got from big business? Hello?

I mean it's one thing for someone to live a comfortable, wealthy life and a whole different thing to see the people who always think they need more more more no matter what and don't even think about how many people's lives they could make better with just a fraction of the money they have.

Ok, I'll climb back down off my soap box now. :reject: this is a particularly sore subject for me

I know it; politicians generally all make me sick. Though there are a few out there who try and get something accomplished, they have an uphill battle against the rest of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom