Pleba girls party thread...follow the sound of the flute!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Chizip said:
http://s14.you sendit.com/d.aspx?id=1ADAAEBI698G91SBEJP4PMIWIX

enjoy ladies

oh no, i can't get the video to play! :sad: but is this the montage of a bunch of TTTYAATW girls, from a special that aired on Fox in 1992? if so, then i have this on videotape- i watched it regularly when i was teenager!

Favorite part:
Host: What were you focusing on up there with the camera?
Lucky girl: His D*CK!
:lmao:

Second favorite part:
Host: Who's a better dancer, Bono or John Travolta?
Lucky girl: Definitely John Travolta!!!

Is anyone else having trouble viewing the video??

no but chip should be along to fix it in a sec...what an amazing collection. i never saw it till tonight.

:drool:

that girl was hysterical! :lmao:

daygloeyes2 said:
Ally-did you close the space between the you and the send?

yup! and it allows me to start downloading it... but i can't save it to my computer. and then windows media opens, but doesn't start playing the file. instead, it just says "Connecting...", but it never connects!

anyway, for those who have seen it, is it the Fox special that i described above? if so, then there's no need to worry 'bout fixing it for me! :)

*Ally* said:

yup! and it allows me to start downloading it... but i can't save it to my computer. and then windows media opens, but doesn't start playing the file. instead, it just says "Connecting...", but it never connects!

anyway, for those who have seen it, is it the Fox special that i described above? if so, then there's no need to worry 'bout fixing it for me! :)

he sent me the link earlier, so i didn't try to use this one...but if it is working for everyone else then right, no need to fix it since you have it. it's a HUGE file, so maybe it's doing odd things when it tries to open. Ok, I'm *really* going to bed now. Night ladies! :wave:

ruffian said:

he sent me the link earlier, so i didn't try to use this one...but if it is working for everyone else then right, no need to fix it since you have it. it's a HUGE file, so maybe it's doing odd things when it tries to open. Ok, I'm *really* going to bed now. Night ladies! :wave:

ah, ok, thanks for the info, ruffian! :up: goodnight, and sleep well!

and chip, thanks for uploading that video- i LOVE it, and pretty much have the whole thing memorized from when i was 15... ;)

ok, it just downloaded for me.... i haven't watched that in years! forgot how good it was...

my new favorite part:
Bono: "Wanna dance with me, chiiiiild?" :drool:

i also love the 2 teenage girls who go NUTS and basically smother him with kisses! gotta love those teenage horomones.. :wink:

and then bono gets down on his knees and puts is head in that girl's lap at the end of the video... WOW!

lucky lucky lucky ladies... :up: :heart:

thanks again, Chizip!!!! :bow:

i hope you ladies will be wearing outfits similiar to the ones the girls are wearing in the video

so hot :drool:

:wink:

I told myself I would not download any concert bootlegs because I wanted to see the show myself and not really know what to expect...but I think I'm going to crack and do it.

Chizip said:
i hope you ladies will be wearing outfits similiar to the ones the girls are wearing in the video

so hot :drool:

:wink:

ah yes, there were a couple of interesting outfits, weren't there?? that one girl wearing the bustier while he's spraying champagne over her... :ohmy: sorry, chizip, that just ain't gonna happen for me! :wink:

i did, however, like the outfit worn by that pretty girl w/ the black pants and brown vest... sexy but not overly revealing! :up:

hmmm, i am now rethinking my jeans, sneakers, cotton tank top concert apparel... :eyebrow: :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom