Pleba girls party thread...follow the sound of the flute!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG!!!! :drool: That is a gorgeous dress!!! I love the pink colour! I'd have it in pink!! :cute: :cute:

Nope, i can't get this vid link to work!

U2Girl1978 said:

Susan...

http://s44.you sendit.com/d.aspx?id=1LBGX57B02MFA3DZ0ECSYCR1VP

Enjoy... :drool:

WTF!! are you trying to kill me! can you imagine lying on the floor moaning like that basically simulating sex:drool: and him biting you and pulling on your shirt...I think I would have died..yep I would have friggen died right there...how could she not crawl on top of him........!!!!!!:drool: it must have been so tempting:drool: :drool: GOd this makes me crazy:drool:

Thought you'd gone Bri!!! :wink:

Don't think i'll be on much longer as i'm being good!! :ohmy:

MBS said:
Dis :hug:
Glad you liked the cap..:wink:
Hope it helped cheer you up :hug: :heart:

Drawers...:drool: :combust:
YDW..I love that girl.....

Bri...love you girl! love the cap, soo friggin hot. :drool: :drool: :drool:

I am just not myself tonight, I feel so weird, I am about to have a meltdown. I want to try writing a cap but I am afraid it will be so dirty I will forever get myself banned from interference and maybe even the internet...yup..its that dirty..so i better not.

susanp6 said:
Thought you'd gone Bri!!! :wink:

Don't think i'll be on much longer as i'm being good!! :ohmy:

Lets not be good...we have been good all evening now...lets be bad:evil: I wanna be bad with ya'll:evil: we have our rep to keep up

Dismantled said:

Bri...love you girl! love the cap, soo friggin hot. :drool: :drool: :drool:

I am just not myself tonight, I feel so weird, I am about to have a meltdown. I want to try writing a cap but I am afraid it will be so dirty I will forever get myself banned from interference and maybe even the internet...yup..its that dirty..so i better not.

Love you too :hug:
Aww....not feelin yourself sucks. But I find bein here helps alot :hug:
Write it dis...write it.....I haven't been banned yet...:D
Or email it to me to...proofread..:wink:

Last edited:
Dismantled said:

WTF!! are you trying to kill me! can you imagine lying on the floor moaning like that basically simulating sex:drool: and him biting you and pulling on your shirt...I think I would have died..yep I would have friggen died right there...how could she not crawl on top of him........!!!!!!:drool: it must have been so tempting:drool: :drool: GOd this makes me crazy:drool:

I know....it's too much...i cannot believe it. :drool:

OOOHHH Dis! You've got me SO very intrigued now! :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

Maybe you could email it to us one of these days!!! THAT dirty eh? Golly i'd LOVE to se that!!!! And to imagine B simulating sex! Is it him who's doing the simulating since i can't see? :ohmy:

OMG! you guys are so awesome and so evil:evil: you all just made me laugh and its the first time today...thanks.

susanp6 said:

Maybe you could email it to us one of these days!!! THAT dirty eh? Golly i'd LOVE to se that!!!! And to imagine B simulating sex! Is it him who's doing the simulating since i can't see? :ohmy:

Susan, can I have your email address?

:huh: Driving me up the wall realizing you don't have this juicy vid...

susanp6 said:

I don't have a cap yet, its in my head but boy is it ever bad:evil:

B and the girl are doing the smiulating...thier both making noises and moving around and stuff:drool: it made me crazy:drool:

Bri - Just that i had told you i thought you'd gone but you hadn't seemed to notice!!!! Nothing in particular! Just make me laugh or turn me on!!!! You know what that means! :evil: :tongue:

MBS said:

And I thought you were laughing earlier about those darn spitting snakes...that hiss in mysterious ways...

:hug:

"they hiss in mysterious ways........" so alright bri..I'll give into you and give you what you want......:flirt:

they don't make hissing noises....

susanp6 said:
Bri - Just that i had told you i thought you'd gone but you hadn't seemed to notice!!!! Nothing in particular! Just make me laugh or turn me on!!!! You know what that means! :evil: :tongue:

Oh I saw hun...I was gone...I was into B's drawers...:D

:laugh:

Drawers :drool:

I think Dis should turn us on....she's already go us going..she better finish us off with a cap.....:wink:

:laugh:

MBS said:

You can do it dis...I know you can........please? :flirt:

Show me how to do it right :wink:

Bri I have a feeling you don't need to be shown anything:drool: :flirt: you are like a sex bomb just waiting to go off:drool:

:lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom