Pleba girls party thread...follow the sound of the flute!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi again! :wave: What does everyone think of the idea of the One campaign walk then?

It will be an incredible sight to see how it looks on the news, seeing this big sea of white! Imagine if Bono turned up for that!!!!

Imagine my shock if he just suddenly came walking up behind??????? :ohmy: :shocked: :drool:

Darren in a dress!!!!! :lmao: :lmao: Wonder if you'd be able to make yourself look like Larry in the one vid?! :sexywink:

susanp6 said:
It will be an incredible sight to see how it looks on the news, seeing this big sea of white! Imagine if Bono turned up for that!!!!

Imagine my shock if he just suddenly came walking up behind??????? :ohmy: :shocked: :drool:

It sure will. :yes:

Can you imagine Sus :hyper::drool:

Are what if you had to hold hands with the person next to you to form a chain and you feel a firm grip and turn round to see Bono smiling at you....

Last edited:
WildHoney said:

Are what if you had to hold hands with the person next to you to form a chain and you feel a firm grip and turn round to see Bono smiling at you....

I'd have a heart attack.

Oh god!!!!! I never thought of that!!!! God, that's rite!!!! :shocked: Prolonged hand-holding!!!!!!!! :drool: :drool:

WildHoney said:

I'd faint. But I got a real buzz when he damn near ran into me at my first Elevation in March of 2001. I was at the back of the GA section, and during "The Fly" Bono jumped off of the catwalk, very close to a friend of mine. He ran back into the GA area like he was going for the gold in the Olympic 100 metre dash. I was back there with some large Cokes to take care of my thirst. I was stepping over to grab a Coke for a sip when a commotion went on about two yards away from me. It was Bono being chased by the security people. I was in shock, needless to say. It was a very happy shocked, I talked about it for weeks afterward. It was such a rush that I'd been two yards away from the biggest rock star on Planet Earth.

verte76 said:

I'd faint. But I got a real buzz when he damn near ran into me at my first Elevation in March of 2001. I was at the back of the GA section, and during "The Fly" Bono jumped off of the catwalk, very close to a friend of mine. He ran back into the GA area like he was going for the gold in the Olympic 100 metre dash. I was back there with some large Cokes to take care of my thirst. I was stepping over to grab a Coke for a sip when a commotion went on about two yards away from me. It was Bono being chased by the security people. I was in shock, needless to say. It was a very happy shocked, I talked about it for weeks afterward. It was such a rush that I'd been two yards away from the biggest rock star on Planet Earth.

:laugh: I'd be too!

Hiya verte! I've read your story about Bono running into you quite a few times&I remember someone said it'd be worth getting a few bruises for! :lol:

I wonder who it was who said it! Good comment! :wink:

Who is this admirer of yours if i can ask DG?!

I see DG! I was beginning to think he was going on about me, which would be completely stupid!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom