Pleba girls party thread.....come join us in the guitar case!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hey girls I just want to thank you for keeping on top of the 500 reply thing.. it makes it easy on us mods when we cant be around to monitor!

Party on! :sexywink:

Nice title DG! :laugh:

ensayo08.jpg

daygloeyes2 said:
Mucca-I added you to my MSN messenger list.

Ok cool :D

Have we all gotten shy all of a sudden?
Do we need to warm up? :wink:

Or are we all just dead tired from all the hard work that we've been doing?
bononap.jpg

Mucca said:

Ok cool :D

Have we all gotten shy all of a sudden?
Do we need to warm up? :wink:

Or are we all just dead tired from all the hard work that we've been doing?
bononap.jpg

No...I've been looking at younger pictures of The Edge. :wink:

edge0006.jpg

I see my stalker has joined us! :wave: How are ya RR?

chili fries....:drool:

No...can't...prom in a week and potential boyfriend....musn't give into temptation....

Speaking of which, I weighed myself again today. I lost 2 more lbs this week! :applaud: So that's 7 lbs in 12 days!

daygloeyes2 said:

No...can't...prom in a week and potential boyfriend....musn't give into temptation....

Speaking of which, I weighed myself again today. I lost 2 more lbs this week! :applaud: So that's 7 lbs in 12 days!

YAY!! :applaud:

Keep it up! :up:

I still haven't put on my dress again yet :eeklaugh:

daygloeyes2 said:

BOYFRIEND!:eyebrow: ....has he been cleared by me or do I have to do some investigating?:eyebrow:

Congrats on the weight loss DG! I've managed to lose a bit myself! I'm a size 14 - is that about 2 sizes higher in US, i think?

daygloeyes2 said:

I'm sure you'll look great in yours. :hug: When's your prom?

2 weeks from saturday...I still have to figure out what I'm going to do with my hair and get my accesories :madspit:

My friend finally booked the limo yesterday. We thought we'd be too late, lucky us. :huh:

Mucca said:

2 weeks from saturday...I still have to figure out what I'm going to do with my hair and get my accesories :madspit:

My friend finally booked the limo yesterday. We thought we'd be too late, lucky us. :huh:

My friend screwed us over on the limo. She cancelled it because SHE couldn't afford it. Now I'm going to wind up driving some people. :madspit:

RR's is 6'4" about 195 lbs.........
and DG...about forgetting about your stalker being here......yeah right!:wink:

Back
Top Bottom