Pleba girls party thread.....come join us in the guitar case!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh, that's right, the big Chicago concerts started tonight. I tried to be there, but :shrug: hey, can't get everything you want.

I'm doing ok, DG thanks for asking :D

Sad_Girl said:
What've you guys been up to today? DG? Weldy? (anyone else lurking I don't know about?)

I got the number of the Edge look-alike I was talking about! :applaud: And I went out to Friday's with my friends for dinner, just got home. I'm tired, but for the first time in awhile, happy. :D

Ahh... I should've remembered that... the one I wanted to go to was tomorrow and I got the greenday tickets as a sort of 'since you didn't get the U2 tickets' sort of thing. But Now, I get to go to both, so it worked out pretty well

i'm such an idiot. i was watching the extra bits in the best of dvd and did not realize the song to million dollar hotel was in there. i've had that dvd for like a yr.

do you have directv? they have the mtv brooklyn concert on free. its a full hour, the mtv one was just 30min, i think. anyway it was really good.

Sad_Girl said:
Ahh... I should've remembered that... the one I wanted to go to was tomorrow and I got the greenday tickets as a sort of 'since you didn't get the U2 tickets' sort of thing. But Now, I get to go to both, so it worked out pretty well

I get both Greenday and U2 coming to Illinois on May 10th...so it was either U2 or Greenday....I chose U2.

Nighty Night Jules! I'll see you next Tuesday! :wave: :wave: :wave:

greeneyedgirl said:
i'm such an idiot. i was watching the extra bits in the best of dvd and did not realize the song to million dollar hotel was in there. i've had that dvd for like a yr.

do you have directv? they have the mtv brooklyn concert on free. its a full hour, the mtv one was just 30min, i think. anyway it was really good.

Nope...I have Comcast Cable....watching it on MTV was fine with me...and I got to see the full version of the Ipod ad.

Congratulations on the Ph # DG! :applaud:

Oh, the cutest thing happened today. I watch my 4 year old nephew two-three days a week for my sister, and he is so cute, he loves to listen to music and to play with the CD player. He likes the power of the search forward/reverse buttons. He never actually stops and listens to any song for more than like twenty seconds ... (except for Greenday's Boulavard of broken dreams)
But today after that one, he was flipping through and when Elevation came on he was like "I like this one!' and he was jamming like crazy. I'm so proud! :D

Back
Top Bottom