Pleba Girls Party - This threads a'rockin...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sad_Girl

Blue Crack Supplier
bono128.jpg

:shrug: lame title. too bad DG wasn't here, she always has good names

SG, I can never be forced into inspiration. Some of them amaze me. :)

I thought of a title just now. But then, that's me. I'm like George Costanza, flying across the country to deliver the perfect comeback, a day after the original comment. :lol:

:lmao: at both VP and Eles ...

VP I do that ALL the time! (Not literally fly across the country, but think of things too late) What was your title idea?

Eles... I'm never gonna see that picture the same :lol:

Re: Re: Pleba Girls Party - This threads a'rockin...

Elessarian said:

Bono was impressed by the political and economic advice offered by his newest friend and European power-broker, Cuddles von Puppybrain of Spanielonia.

:lmao: :lmao:

No wonder I couldn't make sense of the economic theory he spouted in the book...it came from a freakin' hand puppet! :lmao:

Sad_Girl said:
:lmao: at both VP and Eles ...

VP I do that ALL the time! (Not literally fly across the country, but think of things too late) What was your title idea?

Eles... I'm never gonna see that picture the same :lol:

Relieved to know I'm not the only one. ;)

Something like - PGP: We dance better horizontally.

Duh. Yes, I do know the difference between horizontally and vertically, despite my seeming ignorance. :wink:

Last edited:
I'm back finally! :D I was a very, very bad girl! :hyper:

bono134.jpg

This pic reminds me of an ad campaign Guess, Inc. did years ago. Lots of pretty people in black and white.

Okay warning for all smutty girls! Do Not! I repeat Do Not listen to Neil Finn sing on an ipod loudly alone in the dark! Pervy thoughts will abound! :drool: :combust: :faint:

Russty Cat said:
I'm back finally! :D I was a very, very bad girl! :hyper:

bono134.jpg

This pic reminds me of an ad campaign Guess, Inc. did years ago. Lots of pretty people in black and white.

Russty! :hug:

Bad bad or good bad? Horizontal or vertical? Speak slowly with simple language as VP and I are having some issues. :wink:

Elessarian said:
*rereading*....why did I gasp at vertical dancing? Cuz I'm an idiot. Clearly my brain translated it to what it wanted to see/imagine. :wink:

OMG!!!! ROTFLMAO!!! *gasping for breath*

I kinda wondered what was so scandalous about dancing vertically...unless, of course, you're from that Footloose town.

Sad_Girl said:
Ok, this picture officially falls under the category of "WTF?!!?!?!!?!"

bono124.jpg

Reports show that the newest affliction occuring within the U2 community is a strange full-body rash known as clownitis that quickly breaks out when one comes in contact with Bono. :wink:

VintagePunk said:

I kinda wondered what was so scandalous about dancing vertically...unless, of course, you're from that Footloose town.

:lmao: I was okay till I got to Footloose...then it was chocolate milk, meet keyboard.

Elessarian said:

Russty! :hug:

Bad bad or good bad? Horizontal or vertical? Speak slowly with simple language as VP and I are having some issues. :wink:

I was planning on being good bad, but my planned booty call did not happen as usual. He was "to tired". Bastard! :madspit:

So instead I drove to town and was bad, bad and bought myself a copy of Sims 2. hehe But since the baby is sleeping in here and I can't read the directions in the dark I'll have to wait to install till tommorrow.

VintagePunk said:

Shit, it's a good thing we aren't ask to define longitude and latitude right now. :wink:

Seeing as I was just listening to music from St. Elmos Fire a few minutes ago, the Footloose comment is freaking me out. :ohmy: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom