Pleba Girls Party - This threads a'rockin...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
VintagePunk said:
http://www.bart.la/u2/

Not sure if any of you saw this link posted in another thread, but there are probably around 20 video snippets from yesterday's show...the guy is far back in the GA, so you can't see the band, but you can see the crowd, hear the songs, and see the SCREENS :love: :love:

Willie is a fucking genius :drool: :drool:

thanks VP :bow:

gonna download now :hyper:

FlyYourKite said:
Hi girls! I've just finished my nine hour shift :yawn: :madspit: But I survived. Just wanted to let you know I'll be in Toronto until late tomorrow night or Monday. :hug: Have fun while I'm gone! :sad:

9 hour shifts :down:

We'll miss you sweetie! :sad: :hug:

Wild! :hug: Oh i understand perfectly!!! I'm a bloody bundle of excitement here just thinking about being so close to Bono YUMMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :drool: :drool: :combust: :combust:

Yes, I have some sims updates for you all, but I need to upload them. I've had a really really bad day and I need some Pleba love pretty desperately. :hug: My husband has been lying to me about a whole bunch of shit, and I caught him with his girlfriend today ... needless to say I'm feeling pretty shitty at the moment

Sad_Girl said:
Yes, I have some sims updates for you all, but I need to upload them. I've had a really really bad day and I need some Pleba love pretty desperately. :hug: My husband has been lying to me about a whole bunch of shit, and I caught him with his girlfriend today ... needless to say I'm feeling pretty shitty at the moment

Oh SG i'm so sorry :hug::hug:

And if you need to talk you know where i am :hug:

Last edited:
Sad_Girl said:

:hug: :hug:

My father cheated on my mother when they were married. I'm so sorry it happened to you too. :hug: :hug:

Sad_Girl said:

Awww.... SG. :hug: :hug:

If you ever need to talk or rant, drop me a line, okay? I'm here for ya. :)

And now onto another topic....

I didn't have a very good segue in mind here. :lol:

I FINALLY HAVE "BONO IN CONVERSATION"

Woohoo! :dance:

I haven't been on lately because I've been reading nonstop. :lmao:

I have to say, the man just.... amazes me (I can't even put it into words). He's so intelligent and articulate, very well versed in the world and politics .... and yet so down to earth and funny. Some of the activism/political stuff went over my head, but I still found it extremely fascinating to read.

The part that really made me laugh was Bono explaining how he had lived in Dublin all his life and he still couldn't find his way around. :lmao:

HE'S JUST LIKE ME!!!!!!!

I swear, I've lived in the same city for almost thirty years, and yet I still get lost. I have a terrible sense of direction.

I'm glad I'm not the only one... :laugh:

It amazes me the depth of pain people can cause each other. I would never ever wish this kind of hurt on anyone; not even him. I can't stand just sitting down and crying and feeling sorry for myself though; I really need to have someone to talk to or something else to do.

Thanks for being here :hug:

That is shocking SG! My father did that to my mother and he did lots of other horrid stuff and i haven't seen him since the 80s cos we never wanted to have anything more to do with him!! :madspit:

Can we have 1 big what Wild?

Back
Top Bottom